Windows 10: PAYMENT PROBLEM

Discus and support PAYMENT PROBLEM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; YET AGAIN I am going round in circles to simply pay my account ./..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColinDovey2, May 7, 2020.

1. PAYMENT PROBLEM

YET AGAIN I am going round in circles to simply pay my account ./..

:)

ColinDovey2, May 7, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, May 7, 2020
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, May 7, 2020
  4. PAYMENT PROBLEM

Trouble processing payment

Hi Johannsson,

Payment issues occur if there is an issue with your account or your payment cards need an update. To resolve your concern, we recommend to check and follow the steps in this article:

Manage your payment options online

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting
    Xbox Contact Support
    . They can help you to update your account.

Also, refer to this
    link
    on how to Troubleshoot problems with payment options.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, May 7, 2020
Thema:

PAYMENT PROBLEM

1. PAYMENT PROBLEM - Similar Threads - PAYMENT PROBLEM

2. When trying to purchase minecraft it says that there's a problem in processing the payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to purchase minecraft it says that there's a problem in processing the payment: I've looked at all the possible options it gives as to why and none of them are the case but yet it still does not let me buy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-trying-to-purchase-minecraft-it-says-that/2b67387e-64dc-497f-af81-11f0e069d542
  3. When trying to purchase minecraft it says that there's a problem in processing the payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to purchase minecraft it says that there's a problem in processing the payment: I've looked at all the possible options it gives as to why and none of them are the case but yet it still does not let me buy it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-trying-to-purchase-minecraft-it-says-that/2b67387e-64dc-497f-af81-11f0e069d542
  4. Problem Making a Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Making a Payment: Hi Everyone:Hope you and your families are doing well.I have been trying to pay my water bill online like I do all my other bills. However, after I log into my account and click on "Make a Payment" I keep getting this page - "ipn.paymentus.com refused to connect" accompanied...
  5. Problem Making a Payment

Problem Making a Payment: Hi Everyone:Hope you and your families are doing well.I have been trying to pay my water bill online like I do all my other bills. However, after I log into my account and click on "Make a Payment" I keep getting this page - "ipn.paymentus.com refused to connect" accompanied...
  6. Problem Making a Payment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. App store PP and Visa payment problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App store PP and Visa payment problem: Hello, Cannot buy Audyssey MultEQ-X in uSoft Store via PayPal or VisaThe uSoft notice is: "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out"This happens on two different computers. PP and Visa both currently work for purchases elsewhere. Tried...
  8. App store PP and Visa payment problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App store PP and Visa payment problem: Hello, Cannot buy Audyssey MultEQ-X in uSoft Store via PayPal or VisaThe uSoft notice is: "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out"This happens on two different computers. PP and Visa both currently work for purchases elsewhere. Tried...
  9. App store PP and Visa payment problem

10. Payment problem

in Cortana
    Payment problem: hiii pay twice for the same subscription by mistakenly how can i get refund and contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/eb673204-b597-4063-95de-27af5d8411b5