Windows 10: Payment Refund

Discus and support Payment Refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I paid for office 365 in November but was billed by paypal this week for a further £59.99. How do I get a refund Regards Alan... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alan CummingsQY., Apr 1, 2020.

1. Payment Refund

I paid for office 365 in November but was billed by paypal this week for a further £59.99.

How do I get a refund

Regards

Alan

:)

Alan CummingsQY., Apr 1, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Payment Refund

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Payment Refund

1. Payment Refund - Similar Threads - Payment Refund

2. Make a simple Payment to M is possibe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make a simple Payment to M is possibe: How do i find “MY ACCOUNT” ? This damn co. Is so confusing !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-a-simple-payment-to-m-is-possibe/cc4bacd5-d873-4bc9-ac43-5f74d89ba902
  3. I did not authorize The 99.99 payment onnny account and I would like a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize The 99.99 payment onnny account and I would like a refund: I would like y’all to refund my account back 99.99 because I didn’t authorize that charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-the-9999-payment-onnny-account/297ccae5-11b7-47c6-a264-5c25341b6a29
  4. I did not authorize The 99.99 payment onnny account and I would like a refund

I did not authorize The 99.99 payment onnny account and I would like a refund: I would like y’all to refund my account back 99.99 because I didn’t authorize that charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-the-9999-payment-onnny-account/297ccae5-11b7-47c6-a264-5c25341b6a29
  5. Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...: Hi guys,I created an Azure account and used it during the 1 month trial period to face an Azure related exam. I have been charged through that account and I need to know whom I need to contact in order to request my money back. I did not agree to a pay as you go method and...
  6. Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...

Need to know whom i need to contact to request a refund for a payment related to my Azure...: Hi guys,I created an Azure account and used it during the 1 month trial period to face an Azure related exam. I have been charged through that account and I need to know whom I need to contact in order to request my money back. I did not agree to a pay as you go method and...
  7. made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    made double payment for windows 10 home edition how to get refund: when i purchased win 10 home edition online thro my credit card it was first terminated since international transaction was not enebled against my card hence ienabled the facility and made another payment thro my credit card .now problem is that my first transaction which...
  8. I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...

I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...: As the title says, even though i didnt get it in the first place and somehow it just activated, i have an outstanding payment of 9.99 Euros for xbox game pass for pc, and since i remember nothing of geting it in the first place i dont want to pay it, but in order to cancel it...
  9. Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...: Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band purchase? Is this a legitimate? Please look at email and authenticate: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...