Windows 10: Payment security of microsoft account on pc

Discus and support Payment security of microsoft account on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellas! I've come across a problem. My friend is using a PC to game. I'm using a Xbox to game. I have certain games that he likes to play so I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotJustNothing, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Payment security of microsoft account on pc

Hello fellas! I've come across a problem. My friend is using a PC to game. I'm using a Xbox to game. I have certain games that he likes to play so I've added my Microsoft / Xbox account to his PCs Microsoft store. He can now download my games to his PC and update them, when signed in to my account. I've realized that when I have my payment method card on my account he can go and buy anything with it. To his or mine account. I surely do trust my friend and that isn't the problem. The real problem is that the only security of those purchases is my friends PCs sign-in key, the same key he uses to login to his PC when starting up his PC. How can I manage it so whenever he uses my account on Microsoft store or basically anywhere around the device and maybe the internet too, he needs my MS password or confirmation other than his own passcode.

:)

NotJustNothing, Apr 8, 2021

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Payment options in windows 10 pc store

Hi Hari,

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems with payment options

Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Payment security of microsoft account on pc

No payment method.

Hi Darey2013,

Thanks for posting on the forum,

I would suggest to do the following: from your phone go to settings > email+ account > and check the first email on the list under "Microsoft Account", then from your pc log in to this web site

https://commerce.microsoft.com with the same email and password and check, please, under payment method if you can see your credit card listed, if not click
    on "add payment method" and add your credit card.

After that restart your phone and check if you can buy an app to test the card.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards.

Gianpaolo

Gianpaolo L., Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Payment security of microsoft account on pc

1. Payment security of microsoft account on pc - Similar Threads - Payment security microsoft

2. McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution: Received email from PAYMENT CONFIRMATION advising account debited for Auto Renewable McAfee Security on 8/16/21. Cannot confirm. Has all the characteristics of a scam. Second email received in 45 days. Ignored the first, no charges made to any account. Should I do anything...
  3. Microsoft payment And Billings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  4. Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open

Microsoft Account Payment and Billing wont open: I'm trying to update my payment methods on my Microsoft account but i keep getting an error saying it is on Microsoft end? I've been trying for days under new servers, computers and android to no avail? I even called customer support and said that they don't know what is...
  5. payment on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  6. Microsoft account payment options problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account payment options problem: I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for this card'. My debit card details are up to date though....
  7. Microsoft rewards and payments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft rewards and payments: I have a big problem. I just reedem a gift card on microsoft rewards. I see the 5 dollars on payment metods. But when I open the Roblox app downloaded from Microsoft Store and click on buy robux, doesn t appear the 5 dollars payment metod. Can help me?...
  8. Microsoft account security breach and home PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account security breach and home PC: Hi. Recently my gmail account was hacked (no 2FA enabled, big mistake). This gmail account was also used to create my Microsoft Account. I still have access to my Microsoft account,but I cannot change the password or completely delete it because it sends a confirmation...
  9. Microsoft Subscription payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Subscription payment: Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-payment/2fd8a721-46a0-4bfe-9fb8-7336eedf389b
  10. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options: Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns. No, I'm...