Windows 10: Payment still in Progress

Discus and support Payment still in Progress in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, So i redeemed the 2$ MS and got it instantly. A couple hours after that i redeemed the 5$ MS but its like for some couple hours still in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HelpmeUh, Sep 12, 2020.

1. HelpmeUh Win User

Payment still in Progress

Dear,

So i redeemed the 2$ MS and got it instantly.

A couple hours after that i redeemed the 5$ MS but its like for some couple hours still in progress.

Any idea whats going wrong?

:)

HelpmeUh, Sep 12, 2020

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 12, 2020
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

PAYMENT PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make a payment. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, we would like to know:

• What happens when you try to make a payment?
    • Do you receive any error message?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Payment still in Progress - Similar Threads - Payment still Progress

2. Order stuck and still in progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order stuck and still in progress: I havent gor my gift card code still Its showing my order is in progress after 12 hours and I have contacted microsoft support but no reply I haven't used any kind of VPN i have earned points genuinely even its showing my order still pending what to do?...
  3. Order stuck and still in progress

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order stuck and still in progress: I havent gor my gift card code still Its showing my order is in progress after 12 hours and I have contacted microsoft support but no reply I haven't used any kind of VPN i have earned points genuinely even its showing my order still pending what to do?...
  4. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  5. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  6. Accidently closed cmd while still in progress

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidently closed cmd while still in progress: I accidently closed the command while it was still runing at about 60%, was wondering if it did any harm to my computer, the command is as following: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth submitted by /u/b1gst4r [link] [comments]...
  7. Is Update to Build 2009 still in progress?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Update to Build 2009 still in progress?: Some weeks ago i read a post from Microsoft that mentioned some instances where it would be better to wait for Auto Update rather than manual Update. from 2004 to 2009. One of those instances mentioned was certain problems with Synaptics Audio. I have Synaptics Audio on...
  8. Payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payment: How can i remove my card number off my xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/payment/bc3c2387-dccb-4323-9c3d-6a99b0e3fa93
  9. Payments

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Payments: Two payments have come out of my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payments/236abbb1-3b0e-487d-9ea5-07255b4d2df0
  10. Payments

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payments: I cannot seem to make a payment. when I try to pay, it says that 'We cannot process your payment.' I have tried changing cards/using pay pal and I'm sure that the details of the billing info is correct . Please help !...