Windows 10: payment unsuccessful

Discus and support payment unsuccessful in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; we did not able to proceed with payment as it is showing some errorname in while paying through credit card please help us in this matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ResearchOffice, Sep 14, 2021.

1. payment unsuccessful

we did not able to proceed with payment as it is showing some errorname in while paying through credit card please help us in this matter

:)

ResearchOffice, Sep 14, 2021

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 14, 2021
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

payment unsuccessful

PAYMENT PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make a payment. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, we would like to know:

• What happens when you try to make a payment?
    • Do you receive any error message?

You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team for any purchase or refund related queries, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

payment unsuccessful

1. payment unsuccessful - Similar Threads - payment unsuccessful

2. Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Double payment Onedrive and Customer support phone number.: Hello people,I am paying two times for my OneDrive 1TB space. I started with a OneDrive account for 1TB 9,99 euro every month and I upgraded it to an office 365 account 99 euro per year . Now I see on my credit card I am still paying for the OneDrive account of 1TB 9,99 euro...
  3. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  4. Not able to make payment through my Debit card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not able to make payment through my Debit card: I would like to buy Movie Maker Pro but while trying I am not able to use my debit cards. What is the best option to pay through internet banking or google pay?Please help me....
  5. McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee Security payment thru PC Solution: Received email from PAYMENT CONFIRMATION advising account debited for Auto Renewable McAfee Security on 8/16/21. Cannot confirm. Has all the characteristics of a scam. Second email received in 45 days. Ignored the first, no charges made to any account. Should I do anything...
  6. Microsoft payment And Billings

Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  7. Payment problem

in Cortana
    Payment problem: hiii pay twice for the same subscription by mistakenly how can i get refund and contact Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-problem/eb673204-b597-4063-95de-27af5d8411b5
  8. debit card payment

debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  9. Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Billing details for Microsoft? Received payment for selling on Microsoft store: Hello, we have a paid app on Microsoft store we are the developer of app and we've recently received a payment from Microsoft for the purchases of app. We are based in Czech republic and based on our laws we need to issue an invoice to Microsoft for received payment but can't...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Screwed Up Immediately After Payment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Screwed Up Immediately After Payment: I paid for an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro through Windows Store and everything went smooth only up to the payment. Once done, the upgrade just won't start. I have been plodding around ALL of Microsoft's help and support articles trying every solution...