Windows 10: Payment

Discus and support Payment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I would like to ask if it is possible to buy Sea of Thieves which costs 34,99€ right now, with two 25€ gift cards?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AcyX11, Nov 21, 2018.

1. AcyX11 Win User

Payment

I would like to ask if it is possible to buy Sea of Thieves which costs 34,99€ right now, with two 25€ gift cards?

:)

AcyX11, Nov 21, 2018

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Nov 21, 2018
  3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Nov 21, 2018
  4. skt_diaz Win User

Payment

not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

skt_diaz, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Payment

1. Payment - Similar Threads - Payment

2. Microsoft subscription payment methods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft subscription payment methods: I was wondering if I can use Microsoft or Windows gift cards to pay for OneDrive subscriptions (monthly or annual doesn’t truly matter) or do I have to pay for it differently like with Microsoft Office 365?...
  3. Adding payment error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding payment error: Hi does anyone have the same issue? I've been trying to add a payment method to my account for New Zealand, it seems to offer Credit/Debit card and paypal option but none of them seems to work for me :/ I keep getting the message below for both paypal and the card....
  4. Microsoft Edge problems with online payments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge problems with online payments: Hello, My name is Asen and I have been using Microsoft Edge since almost the very beginning of the browser. It was not my primary browser at first but from almost two years it has been. It is true that I have some problems with web sites like Youtube since the last update in...
  5. Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue: Hello everybody, I am writing this post to ask for help with an issue I've been having. When I try to buy Star Wars Classic Skin Pack for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the store every time I try to it says unable to process payment. I've tried buying it using 3 different...
  6. I just need a phone number to talk with a live person about a payment confusion

I just need a phone number to talk with a live person about a payment confusion: I had a PC for about 6 year and continued to pay for WORD on it. This PC "died" in the last week of July and I purchased a new one from Amazon. I noticed when I set it up on 8/1/19 that there was a 5 day (I think it was 5) time when you could try out the package. Since...
  7. DYNAMICS 365 ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MODULE-PAYMENTS-PAYMENT JOURNAL

in Windows 10 Customization
    DYNAMICS 365 ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MODULE-PAYMENTS-PAYMENT JOURNAL: Hi, I am facing problem while creating Payment jounal in accounts payable module. when i go to new , then in the name field , it does not display anything..and it restrict me for going forwards. anybody can help me please.....
  8. problem for paypal payment

problem for paypal payment: I have a problem in purchase on Microsoft store, whenever I try to pay through my paypal account it gives me error cqeoK0ZgN0i/qvjT.43.1.11.10 and saying that they having problem to process my payment. is there any idea what course this problem?. because I have already...
  9. Microsoft will not change my region for payment

Microsoft will not change my region for payment: Hello there! I have been trying to get the Xbox Game pass ultimate but then I had to change the region/country because I selected the US even though I live in Iraq. So I press Edit country/region to Iraq and added a payment method for Iraq. Now when I to buy anything still it...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...