Windows 10: PAYMENT

Discus and support PAYMENT in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been getting a something that says my office subscription ends on 4/3 Do I have to pay for Office 365 University again Or does it just renew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SHARONPHEIL, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:27 PM.

1. PAYMENT

I've been getting a something that says my office subscription ends on 4/3

Do I have to pay for Office 365 University again

Or does it just renew itself?

:)

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

3. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

4. skt_diaz Win User

PAYMENT

not able to add payment option

i have a VISA ELECTRON card instead of just "visa". also it may not be an international debit card as it doesnt have the word "international" printed anywhere. could this be an issue?

Thema:

PAYMENT

1. PAYMENT - Similar Threads - PAYMENT

2. Past Due Subscription Payments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Past Due Subscription Payments: I have been a subscriber of Microsoft 365 for years. When my payment doesn't clear occasionally, after so many days of non-payment I am unable to use Word or any of the other apps. I can open them but the fields are grayed out. Does this happen to anyone else? Or do you have...
  3. Trying to change Windows Onedrive payment method and I get this code CV:...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to change Windows Onedrive payment method and I get this code CV:...: This code pops up when I try to attempt to add a new payment method. I don't know if this matters or not but I switched my Paypal to a different primary email but the old one is still linked. The old linked email is the one I used for Microsoft Onedrive. I'm using brave...
  4. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...
  5. Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of sisty simething after I bought it on line from the store.: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...
  6. Repeat recorded phone calls claiming to be frrom Microsoft & Windows demanding payment of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Repeat recorded phone calls claiming to be frrom Microsoft & Windows demanding payment of...: I keep getting recorded phone calls from supposedly Microsoft and Windows demanding a payment of $299.00 for a Windows key and Microsoft problem solving or they will debit my bank account. I feel this is a scam and would like to hear from the community. Thank you! Margarete...
  7. Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to make a payment, after writing the card details and clicking proceed, I always get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f18oks/trying_to_make_a_payment_after_writing_the_card/
  8. Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I use multiple AE gift cards as part of my payment ?: Can I use three AE gift cards and then the remaining outstanding balance on a fourth AE card to finish buying a Surface Pro 7 at microsoft.ca ?...
  9. In-app purchase not showing all payment options

In-app purchase not showing all payment options: Hey team, I'm trying to add a PRO subscription to Drawboard PDF. It launches the Microsoft Store payment window which shows only my Australian payment option which doesn't seem to work. So I have a few problems: The Australian payment method fails, even though it's a...
  10. We can not the process your payment.

We can not the process your payment.: I tried to buy the microsoft office and they keep giving me this message. Any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-can-not-the-process-your-payment/efb52b6b-87f7-4126-8719-b56c5e1b18e1"