Windows 10: PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update.

Discus and support PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This afternoon my PC rebooted while I was away from it. I assumed that it was due to an update. A little while after I wanted to log in to PayPal but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Syncopator, May 10, 2018.

1. PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update.

This afternoon my PC rebooted while I was away from it. I assumed that it was due to an update.

A little while after I wanted to log in to PayPal but the page wasn't rendered correctly. It had everything down the left side in a list.

I checked my Windows details. They are
    Windows 10 HomeVersion 1803 OS build 17134.48Installed on 01/05/2018

According to that date there wasn't an update, so what might the reboot be due to?

More importantly what makes a web page appear like that?

:)

Syncopator, May 10, 2018
Thema:

PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update.

1. PayPal homepage not being rendered correctly after latest update. - Similar Threads - PayPal homepage being

2. Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2: Hello community,Last update have a really good features, but also a lot of bugswhen i open too many notepad and try to right click from the task bar and close all, all of them freeze so i need to go close them from taskmanager, after few hours i got new update which fixed...
  3. Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer not working correctly after latest windows update 22H2: Hello community,Last update have a really good features, but also a lot of bugswhen i open too many notepad and try to right click from the task bar and close all, all of them freeze so i need to go close them from taskmanager, after few hours i got new update which fixed...
  4. Windows 11 Apps being still rendered on the screen after they are closedhe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apps being still rendered on the screen after they are closedhe: The pixels are still being shown on screen until a full restart, the window shown is not interactiable and is frozen. If you click on it the click will simply pass through it and click on the application behind the window also shows ontop of everythingt...
  5. Windows 11 Apps being still rendered on the screen after they are closedhe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Apps being still rendered on the screen after they are closedhe: The pixels are still being shown on screen until a full restart, the window shown is not interactiable and is frozen. If you click on it the click will simply pass through it and click on the application behind the window also shows ontop of everythingt...
  6. Bing website not rendering correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing website not rendering correctly: For the last couple of days, and for no apparent reason, my bing.com has started rendering with what appears to be 1,000,000 x 1,000,000 resolution on my Surface 7 using Edge. Every other website is normal, including the Bing rewards page. It's just the Bing homepage and all...
  7. Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  8. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  9. Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nunito Sans Not Rendering Correctly in Powerpoint: I have downloaded and installed Nunito Sans font and installed it as per instructions. This displays correctly in the font viewer but isn't rendering correctly in Microsoft PowerPoint. Any suggestions?...
  10. Is the desktop being rendered while in Standby

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the desktop being rendered while in Standby: So I have a HDMI cable going from my GTX970 to my Philips 50pus7303 as well as my main monitor. If the Philips is using another source or is in standby, is my GTX970 still rendering the desktop for that screen? I haven't seen any indication that it wouldn't be and the mouse...