Windows 10: PayPal & Microsoft store

Discus and support PayPal & Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What's the point of having PayPal as an option, if you still need a credit/debit card? I have $200 on my paypal but it won't let me use my paypal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by randymaahs, Jan 4, 2019.

1. PayPal & Microsoft store

What's the point of having PayPal as an option, if you still need a credit/debit card? I have $200 on my paypal but it won't let me use my paypal "wallet" to buy a game on MS store. Seems sort of redundant. lol

:)

randymaahs, Jan 4, 2019

2. Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft Support Paypal payment

Hi Fantanafest,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Did you purchase any applications or games from the Windows Store?
    • Can you provide us the screen shot of the notification?
    • What are the “some issues” you are referring to?
    The Paypal payment notification might occur if you have purchased any applications or games from the Windows Store. If there is a
    more details option on the Paypal payment notification then, I suggest you to click on it and check.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 4, 2019
  4. CherylJM Win User

PayPal & Microsoft store

Ways to Pay in Paypal

I was trying to buy the app Maps Pro in the Microsoft Store and was linking my Paypal Account. Why is my actual Paypal Account which has some money in it not listed in "Choose Way to Pay" option. Only my Bank Account and Credit card are listed as ways
    to pay?

CherylJM, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

PayPal & Microsoft store

1. PayPal & Microsoft store - Similar Threads - PayPal Microsoft store

2. i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have been charged by microsoft by PayPal .: amount reflected on 09/11/20213 of $25.99 is not my transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-charged-by-microsoft-by-paypal/1dcd5401-68cb-471e-b449-65e58a67aeb8
  3. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  4. I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.: Good morning,I added PayPal to my account. I can't find PayPal as payment method in the Microsoft store.greetingsBing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-added-paypal-to-my-account-i-cant-find-paypal-as/ac454c71-7a26-4a46-9447-b7cdd4beec72
  5. How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card: First of all i don't have a Debit Card or Credit Card and i just want to pay on PayPal Wallet like i'm Buying Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that's all...
  6. Paypal for Microsoft Store Indonesia

Paypal for Microsoft Store Indonesia: Seems that Microsoft Store for Indonesian Region doesn't accept paypal payment, only credit card. There's no reason to disable paypal payment method for Indonesian Region, while almost all other country support paypal payment method....
  7. Paypal

Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  8. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  9. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal: Hello I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why? When I used to buy with paypal all the information of card and billing is kept there, why microsoft is asking for other...
  10. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paypal microsoft store

2. microsoft store paypal

3. paypal en microsoft store