Windows 10: Paypal option not available in Bulgaria

Discus and support Paypal option not available in Bulgaria in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello, I am kind of disappointed that Microsoft store does not offer paypal for Bulgarian clients. Could anyone advise what we can do this to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IvayloBozhinov, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Paypal option not available in Bulgaria

hello,

I am kind of disappointed that Microsoft store does not offer paypal for Bulgarian clients.

Could anyone advise what we can do this to be implemented.

I do not want to add my credit card but my paypal.

I feel that this is kind of discrimation another countries Austria, Germany etc to have paypal option and Bulgarian does not......

Kind Regards,

Ivaylo

:)

IvayloBozhinov, Apr 3, 2020

2. Wallet doesn't show PayPal as a payment option.

I am a windows phone user from India. I managed to add my debit card to my wallet somehow but its still useless because of the two step identification process used in India to make purchases via debit cards, which is mostly not supported by international
    payments.

So, I tried to add my PayPal account to the Wallet app but it doesn't list PayPal as a payment option. I tried searching the forums but this problem isn't listed anywhere as well. I tried using commerce.microsoft.com to add PayPal but, unfortunately, was
    out of luck as I faced the same problem over there as well. The only payment option being shown on the website is Credit Card. Is there anything that I might have overlooked or a solution to this problem?

variableme, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Paypal option not available in Bulgaria

When Adobe Reader will be available at Marketplace for Bulgaria?

Adobe Reader is not available for Bulgaria

Nikolay Dimchev, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Paypal option not available in Bulgaria

1. Paypal option not available in Bulgaria - Similar Threads - Paypal option available

2. Autoplay option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoplay option not available: Having recently got a new computer with w11 and installed some old programs. For years now I've used the old Windows Essentials Photo Gallery as the app to launch when I insert a camera memory card. On windows 10 I was able to set the Autoplay option to import using Photo...
  3. Monitor Options not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Options not available.: I have a Dell g15 5515, that was working perfectly yesterday, I left it connected to a Samsung Display overnight and it updated itself during that time, I saw a blue screen of death when I woke up, thought nothing of it and just let it restart by itself. Then, I went on to...
  4. Paypal account refused

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal account refused: After unsuccessful charge on my credit card via paypal due to insuffiecient funds, Microsoft store doesn't allow me to payMessage:PUR-ProcessorDeclinedTmddOz3lAEaRgtEy.0.0.8.2Fri, 01 Oct 2021 19:54:18 GMT...
  5. HDR Option not available.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR Option not available.: Hi all.I've been having an issue with getting HDR working on my pc since re installing windows.So far I have tried:Both DP and HDMITwo different gpus 1070 +980tiDifferent cablesReinstalling display drivers using DDUUsing various older nvidia driversDP firmware update for both...
  6. power options not available

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power options not available: after the recent update my all power options are unavailable because of that i am not able to restart or shut down my laptop please help me how can i overcome this problem...
  7. WiFi option not available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option not available: Hey My WiFi option on my hp pavilion is not available for a couple of months i have been using a cable and am tired i cannot use my laptop without the LAN. I have done all the options i see online e.g network reset, the cmd commands likes of winsock, netcfg -d nothing...
  8. Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  9. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  10. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...