Windows 10: Paypal

Discus and support Paypal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by joeS597, Apr 10, 2020.

1. joeS597 Win User

Paypal

I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails.

I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the scammer be tracking my E-mails?

:)

joeS597, Apr 10, 2020
  2. martik777 Win User

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Bazil1961 Win User
    Can't access Paypal

Hi,

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop.

Cannot load Paypal website.

Have tried using multiple browsers;

• Internet Explorer
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Google Chrome
    Unable to access via any of these.

Have run scans using Malware Bytes and Avira - comes up clean.

No issues opening any other web sites on the laptop - secured or otherwise.

If I turn off the router and use my mobile as a hotspot I can connect the laptop to Paypal ok.

If I revert to using home wifi then the laptop Paypal problem recurs.

Desktop computer can connect to Paypal using the home wifi.

Process of elimination suggests the problem is with the laptop wifi settings or Firewall somehow.

Far from a computer expert - just your average frustrated user trying to do something that seems like it should be simple.

Anyone had this or similar problem and worked it out?

Bazil1961, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Paypal

Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Paypal

1. Paypal - Similar Threads - Paypal

2. Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue on a personal account.Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8 digit code.Can't access my person paypal anymore because of it.How to change it back, it worked find for years,...
  3. Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8...: Split from this thread. I'm having the same issue on a personal account.Paypal requires 6 digit security code to access and the authenticator is giving me an 8 digit code.Can't access my person paypal anymore because of it.How to change it back, it worked find for years,...
  4. We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account: We received a notification from paypal that we were charged for an account, after looking at previous statements it looks like we have been charged every year for a few years. I work for a non-profit and we do have a non-profit business account but this is showing as a...
  5. We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account

We have an unauthorized charge on our paypal account: We received a notification from paypal that we were charged for an account, after looking at previous statements it looks like we have been charged every year for a few years. I work for a non-profit and we do have a non-profit business account but this is showing as a...
  6. Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops: Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-has-hacked-into-my-paypal-account-and/dd70e83a-98ff-4f52-910c-47b53a71a2a6
  7. Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops

Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops: Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-has-hacked-into-my-paypal-account-and/dd70e83a-98ff-4f52-910c-47b53a71a2a6
  8. Someone has hacked into my PayPal account and purchased two Microsoft Surface 9 Premium laptops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...: Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit available from my friends and family pass? I’ve never had this problem before....
  10. Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...

Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...: Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit available from my friends and family pass? I’ve never had this problem before....