Windows 10: PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

Discus and support PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had an ordeal the last 2 days after this program called PC Accelerate Pro appeared on my computer. This was very hard to remove. Finally just now I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Airdrew70, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Airdrew70 Win User

PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

I had an ordeal the last 2 days after this program called PC Accelerate Pro appeared on my computer. This was very hard to remove. Finally just now I went to Apps and did the "uninstall" and followed the prompts, however, the last prompt asked if I wanted to allow this app from an "Unknown Publisher" to make changes. I was hesitant to do this but I did and now its gone but I'm still wary.

Not sure how this app got on my computer but it must have been when I was trying to download a printer driver yesterday and selected this in error.

Lesson learned : Stay away from PC Accelerate Pro!

:)

Airdrew70, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 31, 2019
  4. PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

1. PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro" - Similar Threads - Accelerate Pro AccelPro

2. PC Accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Accelerate: Hello!I'm trying to remove the annoying PC Accelerate from my computer. I've gone through several forumns on how to do this, and realize how to do it, but my primary issue is that it is simply not listed under my programs, apps, or features to uninstall. I cannot find it...
  3. PC Accelerate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Accelerate: Hello!I'm trying to remove the annoying PC Accelerate from my computer. I've gone through several forumns on how to do this, and realize how to do it, but my primary issue is that it is simply not listed under my programs, apps, or features to uninstall. I cannot find it...
  4. Pc Accelerate Uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Accelerate Uninstall: I’ve removed all files on the day I downloaded it but whenever I restart my computer the PC Accelerate pop up appears, anyone know how to fully remove it? submitted by /u/2ndPlayerBoi [link] [comments]...
  5. Is PC Accelerate Safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is PC Accelerate Safe?: I have PC Accelerate, but I don't sure is it safe. Can you help me? I don't know about PCA ANYTHING. [Original Title: PC Accelerate] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-pc-accelerate-safe/8e4a9660-6310-4928-bda9-d43cd70dbdd3
  6. PC Accelerate

PC Accelerate: I have PC Accelerate, but I don't sure is it safe. Can you help me? I don't know about PCA ANYTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-accelerate/8e4a9660-6310-4928-bda9-d43cd70dbdd3
  7. PC Accelerator Removal

PC Accelerator Removal: I have tried removing this software but the name does not appear as such I didn't expect it to NobleCAP and the other suggested names it could be listed as are not found either. ANY OTHER IDEAS? THANKS!...
  8. pc accelerate malware

pc accelerate malware: windows 10 has pc accelerate malware. how to remove it . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-accelerate-malware/41275e3a-3721-4673-9b5d-8a0546f6a5c8
  9. PC Accelerator Pro

PC Accelerator Pro: How can I remove this app from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-accelerator-pro/61043846-d5ac-490f-994d-3d8abf854e41"
  10. pc accelerator

pc accelerator: I have pc accelerator that keeps popping up on my screen. I don't want it and tried to delete it going to controls , uninstall. It showed it being un installed but it keeps popping up. I can not find any file for it. What do I do. I am not computer literate so an answer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accelpro app