Windows 10: PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

Discus and support PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had an ordeal the last 2 days after this program called PC Accelerate Pro appeared on my computer. This was very hard to remove. Finally just now I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Airdrew70, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Airdrew70 Win User

PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

I had an ordeal the last 2 days after this program called PC Accelerate Pro appeared on my computer. This was very hard to remove. Finally just now I went to Apps and did the "uninstall" and followed the prompts, however, the last prompt asked if I wanted to allow this app from an "Unknown Publisher" to make changes. I was hesitant to do this but I did and now its gone but I'm still wary.

Not sure how this app got on my computer but it must have been when I was trying to download a printer driver yesterday and selected this in error.

Lesson learned : Stay away from PC Accelerate Pro!

:)

Airdrew70, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 31, 2019
  4. PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

1. PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro" - Similar Threads - Accelerate Pro AccelPro

2. Hardware Acceleration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hardware Acceleration: I'm trying to turn off hardware acceleration on my PC. I have already turned it off for specific apps such as chrome and Discord. I'm wondering how do I turn it off from my PC in general? I have searched all over the internet but none are helping....
  3. Volume slider acceleration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume slider acceleration: Since a few days ago i started noticing that whenever i was listening to any audio, if i tried to increase or decrease my volume using the media keys on my keyboard with a long press, the slider would go past the point i wanted even after i let go, as if it had acceleration...
  4. Hardware acceleration issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware acceleration issue: Hardware acceleration doesn't seem to work on my pc for some reason. I am scratching my head on this one. I have scoured the internet and I have yet to find the right solution.. I am running windows 10 pro on a custom built pc with a ryzen 5 2600 currently running stock with...
  5. PC Accelerator Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Accelerator Pro: How can I remove this app from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-accelerator-pro/61043846-d5ac-490f-994d-3d8abf854e41"
  6. Mouse Acceleration in Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Acceleration in Games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I didn't have this problem before. So, I upgraded and launched up a game and I realised there was a difference with the mouse sensitivity. It's either mouse acceleration or mouse smoothing. I've already unchecked the "Enhance...
  7. pc accelerator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc accelerator: I have pc accelerator that keeps popping up on my screen. I don't want it and tried to delete it going to controls , uninstall. It showed it being un installed but it keeps popping up. I can not find any file for it. What do I do. I am not computer literate so an answer...
  8. Chrome Hardware Acceleration

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Hardware Acceleration: Hi. I have hardware acceleration enabled in chrome. My question is would it be beneficial to go to nvidia control panel and set the dedicated gpu as primary for Chrome? The way it is now it is at 0% activity and Intel does the work but if I enable it then both the Intel and...
  9. 3D accelerator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D accelerator: Is 3D accelerator available for my system so I can still play Forge of Empires https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/3d-accelerator/0514f0ae-86b9-41ca-81bb-ffff177e8549
  10. uninstall WEatherbug, Instant support, Geek Buddy, PC accelerator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall WEatherbug, Instant support, Geek Buddy, PC accelerator.: Trying to get Google earth I somehow, installed several junk programs WeatherBug Instant support, Geek Buddy, PC accelerator Pluto TV, which I really want to get rid off. I have tried "Uninstall on Forum but couldnt find anything similar. Windows 10 63069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accelpro app