Windows 10: PC Accelerate

Discus and support PC Accelerate in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have PC Accelerate, but I don't sure is it safe. Can you help me? I don't know about PCA ANYTHING.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IlyaLm, Dec 10, 2020.

1. IlyaLm Win User

PC Accelerate

I have PC Accelerate, but I don't sure is it safe. Can you help me? I don't know about PCA ANYTHING.

:)

IlyaLm, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

PC Accelerate

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

PC Accelerate

1. PC Accelerate - Similar Threads - Accelerate

2. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  3. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  5. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  6. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  8. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  9. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...
  10. Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate

Windows 11 lagging and mouse seems to accelerate: Hi.I updated my laptop yesterday went to sleep today when I got home my laptop seem to be lagging. My mouse seems to accelerate as well im using it to 1600 dpi and it feels like 3200 for a second. I have deleted the update restarted it but it didnt solve the issue. Also when...