Windows 10: PC Accelerator Pro

Discus and support PC Accelerator Pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I remove this app from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-accelerator-pro/61043846-d5ac-490f-994d-3d8abf854e41" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Juanea73, May 7, 2019.

1. Juanea73 Win User

PC Accelerator Pro

How can I remove this app from my computer?

:)

Juanea73, May 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, May 7, 2019
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, May 7, 2019
  4. PC Accelerator Pro

3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 7, 2019
Thema:

PC Accelerator Pro

1. PC Accelerator Pro - Similar Threads - Accelerator Pro

2. video card drivers that support open gl accelerator hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card drivers that support open gl accelerator hardware: I need to download new video drivers for video card on my dell. It needs to support open gl accelerator hardware. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-drivers-that-support-open-gl/eb78863b-061d-40a2-a619-eed9aa4e8aa6
  3. Disable Hardware Graphics (GPU) Acceleration to avoid Green Screen while playing videos in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Hardware Graphics (GPU) Acceleration to avoid Green Screen while playing videos in...: Is there a way to disable Graphics/GPU Hardware Acceleration for built-in “Movies & TV” and “Photos” apps, or, speaking more broadly, a workaround that would apply to all UWP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Windows_Platform) apps for Windows 10 downloaded from...
  4. Disable Hardware Graphics (GPU) Acceleration to avoid Green Screen while playing videos in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Hardware Graphics (GPU) Acceleration to avoid Green Screen while playing videos in...: Is there a way to disable Graphics/GPU Hardware Acceleration for built-in “Movies & TV” and “Photos” apps, or, speaking more broadly, a workaround that would apply to all UWP (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Windows_Platform) apps for Windows 10 downloaded from...
  5. Hardware acceleration issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware acceleration issue: Hardware acceleration doesn't seem to work on my pc for some reason. I am scratching my head on this one. I have scoured the internet and I have yet to find the right solution.. I am running windows 10 pro on a custom built pc with a ryzen 5 2600 currently running stock with...
  6. can not activate microsoft flight simulator acceleration app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not activate microsoft flight simulator acceleration app: Microsoft flight simulator activated , Microsoft flight simulator x will not activate. 30 min time limit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-activate-microsoft-flight-simulator/8fed139c-c3e7-4e95-b419-8387b050a71f
  7. Intel Accelerated Storage Manager in Intel RSTe Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Accelerated Storage Manager in Intel RSTe Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00226 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in Intel® Accelerated Storage...
  8. NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Laptop Momentum Accelerates as Partners Announce 25 New Models: Record 125 Laptops Offer Large Range of Options for Gamers, Creators Computex -- NVIDIA today announced the launch by leading manufacturers of 25 laptops fueled by its power-efficient NVIDIA Turing™ GPUs, broadening the reach of their revolutionary ray-tracing capabilities...
  9. VMWare enable 3D and hardware acceleration on Windows Guest VM's

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare enable 3D and hardware acceleration on Windows Guest VM's: Hi there If when using a Linux host with VMWare you find you get messages on Windows VM's saying 3D and Hardware acceleration not supported even when you've ticked the enable 3d box in the edit VM configuration from the VMWare menu simply add these 2 lines to the .vmx VM...
  10. Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Should I get a Razer Core V2 or Omen Accelerator: Hello everyone, I currently own the Razor Blade Stealth and older HP Omen laptop which is hooked up to a monitor, which I've been prodimantly using to play games and run heavier programs. I have now come across the wonders of the eGPU and have been looking at my options for...