Windows 10: PC Accelerator Pro

Discus and support PC Accelerator Pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I remove this app from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-accelerator-pro/61043846-d5ac-490f-994d-3d8abf854e41" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Juanea73, May 7, 2019.

1. Juanea73 Win User

PC Accelerator Pro

How can I remove this app from my computer?

:)

Juanea73, May 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, May 7, 2019
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, May 7, 2019
  4. PC Accelerator Pro

3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 7, 2019
Thema:

PC Accelerator Pro

1. PC Accelerator Pro - Similar Threads - Accelerator Pro

2. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  3. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  5. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  6. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  8. Windows 11 accelerating battery drain on Surface Pro 7

Windows 11 accelerating battery drain on Surface Pro 7: After upgrading to Windows 11 recently, the battery on my Surface Pro 7 drains much faster than it did previously. I've set Battery Saver to be always on when the device is unplugged from power, yet this makes little difference. Setting some apps to "Efficiency Mode" via Task...
  9. Windows 11 accelerating battery drain on Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 accelerating battery drain on Surface Pro 7: After upgrading to Windows 11 recently, the battery on my Surface Pro 7 drains much faster than it did previously. I've set Battery Saver to be always on when the device is unplugged from power, yet this makes little difference. Setting some apps to "Efficiency Mode" via Task...
  10. PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Accelerate Pro or "AccelPro": I had an ordeal the last 2 days after this program called PC Accelerate Pro appeared on my computer. This was very hard to remove. Finally just now I went to Apps and did the "uninstall" and followed the prompts, however, the last prompt asked if I wanted to allow this app...