Windows 10: PC Accelerator Removal

Discus and support PC Accelerator Removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried removing this software but the name does not appear as such I didn't expect it to NobleCAP and the other suggested names it could be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Septembergurl&&, Sep 17, 2020.

1. PC Accelerator Removal

I have tried removing this software but the name does not appear as such I didn't expect it to NobleCAP and the other suggested names it could be listed as are not found either. ANY OTHER IDEAS? THANKS!

:)

Septembergurl&&, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

PC Accelerator Removal

Smeed, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

PC Accelerator Removal

1. PC Accelerator Removal - Similar Threads - Accelerator Removal

2. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  3. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  5. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  6. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  8. How to remove PC Accelerator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove PC Accelerator: The program is not called PC Accelerator in your program files, when the program pops up you will need to go to control-alt-delete, you will get a pop-up showing you the name of the program, then you will be able to locate it in your program files, click on it and uninstall....
  9. how do you remove PC Accelerate in windows10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you remove PC Accelerate in windows10?: PC Accelerate pops up each time I turn my computer on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-pc-accelerate-in-windows10/1762a63c-7ab4-4dae-a257-6a671f741232"
  10. Remove All Accelerators & Search with Bing from IE11's context menus?

in Browsers and Email
    Remove All Accelerators & Search with Bing from IE11's context menus?: Outlined in red are the items I would like to remove from the following two IE11 context menus. The items do not show up in "Shell Extensions Manager" or "Shell Menu View". Nor was I able to locate them in the registry. Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit Version 1903 Build...