Windows 10: PC ACCOUNT -at login /regular account and EULA differences

Discus and support PC ACCOUNT -at login /regular account and EULA differences in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; One we start a login that is also a user account - Are there unique agreements in the EULA. Is see this:... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DonMurray, May 30, 2020.

1. DonMurray Win User

PC ACCOUNT -at login /regular account and EULA differences

One we start a login that is also a user account - Are there unique agreements in the EULA. Is see this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement It says that: "all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that youve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services".

What happens when I start a Microsoft account as my user login- ? Does my Eula Change at that point ? And if their services are down can I still login to my computer when I start this new type of Microsoft account? Does this user account login allow Microsoft to do things to your system that they would not otherwise ?

:)

DonMurray, May 30, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows EULA

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Uset...10_English.htm

Microsoft Account - Microsoft Services Agreement

default page

You can see they are different documents. Some of the Service Agreement spells out some thing for MS.

Tenforo, Jun 4, 2020
  3. DonMurray Win User

Microsoft Services Agreement When we start a microsoft account - is this that agreement ? And is it different than the agreement we have to use just windows ?

DonMurray, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. PC ACCOUNT -at login /regular account and EULA differences - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT login regular

2. Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...: Hi there, I’m getting the above message when I try to log in to my computer. I’m worried this happened because the account windows was purchased under was linked to a school account that no longer exists. Am I screwed in terms of access to all of my data or is there a way to...
  3. Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a message “you can’t sign in with this account. Try a different account.” at login...: Hi there, I’m getting the above message when I try to log in to my computer. I’m worried this happened because the account windows was purchased under was linked to a school account that no longer exists. Am I screwed in terms of access to all of my data or is there a way to...
  4. LOGIN ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOGIN ACCOUNT: i want to login my microsoft account but without lossing my data which is in C drive now pls suggest me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-account/35911a3b-f82b-4fd0-a3a9-e56b9b7ebd11
  5. Different accounts on the same pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different accounts on the same pc: Hi guys! So my sister and I share a desktop computer that we just bought. We both have our own accounts and they're admin accounts. I was wondering if there is a way that we can't access to each other's stuff (programs, documents, photos). Something like having "two" separate...
  6. login accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login accounts: how to change my login info like password and username? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-accounts/70be9419-6efa-48c7-8199-3d2a9aaf69f1
  7. Account and login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account and login: My wife has/had a university student email account that she used to log into her laptop. The other day, it must have gone inactive or something because her password which we know is correct no longer worked. We tried resetting the password and it tells us the email isn't...
  8. Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Syncing to Local Account on Different PC: Hello, how in the world is this happening? I have an account on a laptop that is local and I am the only administrator. On my desktop PC, I only have a single account which is a Microsoft account. Somehow, my desktop wallpaper has synced onto my laptop local account from...
  9. How do i login with a different microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i login with a different microsoft account: Hi, Newbie to TenForums,my first post! I have 2 Microsoft Accounts, how do I switch between them, and have option at login? 78610
  10. setup Same account with different logins/profiles

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    setup Same account with different logins/profiles: I want to create different usernames or profiles for the same device without creating a new windows account for each. For example, I want one login for the device for my kid when it is used for school, but then another for when it is to be used for recreation/at home so all...