Windows 10: PC acting weird after november's update

Discus and support PC acting weird after november's update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThiagoScala, Nov 20, 2015.

1. PC acting weird after november's update

Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile

After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange.

When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of this my gameplay goes literally to hell *Sad

here in this post i have a SS for the task manager, note that the CPU usage on the task manager is different of the one shown of a software i have to monitoring the pc ( if you guys are not understanding sorry my windows is Brazilian Portuguese) and other thing that is getting my attention is the process call System and compressed memory, is getting a lot of RAM (but apparently this is normal now with this update for a briefly research i did).

PC acting weird after november's update [​IMG]

Bottom of line is, someone is having problems similar to mine, or maybe a fix to this issue? is Microsoft is aware of this ?

Thanks for your help *Wink

:)

ThiagoScala, Nov 20, 2015

2. PC acting weird after Window 10 update.. help!

ok, a few days after I updated my pc stated acting weird... its jumpy. When I right click or try to use a pull down box it like it jumps or blinks and the box goes away. Even when not doing anything it constantly jumps every few seconds.. making it a
    nightmare to work with. Can anyone help me.

JennLitton, Nov 20, 2015
  3. MotherSuspiriorum, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

PC acting weird after november's update

1. PC acting weird after november's update - Similar Threads - acting weird november's

2. My PC is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  3. My PC is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  4. My PC is acting weird.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is acting weird.: So basically I was just spending time on my PC and everything seemed to work perfectly, but i had to leave my house for a few hours. Once I came back, my computer started to be slow. While watching Youtube the video seemed to lag in some parts. Games were completely lagging...
  5. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  6. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  7. PC acting weird

8. Windows PC Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC Acting Weird: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.My Windows PC has been said as per my router to have connected to some malicious website about an hour in the future, that makes 0 sense and I'm wondering what it is.It came from this PC, and there is an unknown Linux device on my...
  9. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD: so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!...
  10. Windows 10 is acting weird after a reinstall(November update)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is acting weird after a reinstall(November update): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditorWhoLovesTech [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwa9l2/windows_10_is_acting_weird_after_a/