Windows 10: pc acting weird/slow after forced shutdown.

Discus and support pc acting weird/slow after forced shutdown. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whole story, i was running superantispyware and it was stuck quarantining cookies, so on the screen i reset my pc. and it was on the loading screen for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveTheNoobLAG, Apr 4, 2021.

1. pc acting weird/slow after forced shutdown.

whole story, i was running superantispyware and it was stuck quarantining cookies, so on the screen i reset my pc. and it was on the loading screen for resetting my pc for a while. so i physically hit the reset button on my pc, and it was just a black screen for longer. then i held the power putton on my pc. now, my pc takes a while to start up and shut down. anyway to undo what i did to my pc?

:)

SteveTheNoobLAG, Apr 4, 2021
  2. lpoulter Win User

windows 10 acting weird

for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ?Attachment 179453

lpoulter, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Apr 4, 2021
  4. pc acting weird/slow after forced shutdown.

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

pc acting weird/slow after forced shutdown.

1. pc acting weird/slow after forced shutdown. - Similar Threads - acting weird slow

2. My PC is acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My PC is acting weird: My PC keeps doing weird things such as saying my system is locked and saying that my PC is controlled by an organization please excuse that I have written so little or spelling mistakes but I'm having to write this in a rush before it starts doing weird things again....
  3. Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown: Hi, last night I accidentally forced my laptop shut while it was in sleep mode.This morning, when I switched it on, it was laggy and slow in general, especially the browser. I use PDF files on Microsoft edge and they started being blurry while scrolling tried switching off...
  4. Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 slow and laggy after forced shutdown: Hi, last night I accidentally forced my laptop shut while it was in sleep mode.This morning, when I switched it on, it was laggy and slow in general, especially the browser. I use PDF files on Microsoft edge and they started being blurry while scrolling tried switching off...
  5. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  6. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  7. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows PC Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC Acting Weird: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.My Windows PC has been said as per my router to have connected to some malicious website about an hour in the future, that makes 0 sense and I'm wondering what it is.It came from this PC, and there is an unknown Linux device on my...
  9. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD: so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!...
  10. PC acting weird after november's update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird after november's update: Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange. When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow start up boot after force shutdown

2. my pc became really slow after a forced turn off