Windows 10: PC Admin password lost. How to reset?

Discus and support PC Admin password lost. How to reset? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot remember, or have had my PC Admin password changed by mistake in getting my Mucrosoft Account or Office license registered. Can I reset my PC... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RonininOz, Jan 6, 2020.

1. RonininOz Win User

PC Admin password lost. How to reset?

I cannot remember, or have had my PC Admin password changed by mistake in getting my Mucrosoft Account or Office license registered. Can I reset my PC admin password through my MS Account?

:)

RonininOz, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 6, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 6, 2020
  4. flashh4 Win User

Reset lost Admin Password

Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !!

Help her out guys with any suggestions ??
    Thanks
    Chuck

flashh4, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. PC Admin password lost. How to reset? - Similar Threads - Admin password lost

2. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  3. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset PC without an admin password: My laptop died during a windows update. Now it is stuck in a reboot cycle; it turns on, says it’s working on an update at 35%, quickly says “restarting”, then repeats. I let it cycle for 12 hours and no change. I have tried to uninstall the update and any other matter of fix...
  4. How to reset PC without an admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  6. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  7. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How to reset admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to reset admin password: My father has recently passed away and since he has worked with computers his entire life while I mostly used them to play video games, when I got my PC he gave himself an account with admin permissions while he gave me a guest account since at the time I was a little kid, I...
  9. admin password lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    admin password lost: i've lost my admin passowrd and can't get in as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/admin-password-lost/e79664dd-3a2d-4aee-9b63-f8a5336031f9
  10. Reset lost Admin Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset lost Admin Password: Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !! When we got our computer my husband made 2 user accounts. One was an admin and the other was not. I have been using the other account just because that is where I...