Windows 10: pc administrator help

Discus and support pc administrator help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im having very bad trouble with my windows 10. I cant factory reset or troubleshoot. I don't know how reset or anything about solving my pc factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thezoo98, May 2, 2020.

1. thezoo98 Win User

pc administrator help

im having very bad trouble with my windows 10. I cant factory reset or troubleshoot. I don't know how reset or anything about solving my pc factory reset. I cant even change administrator settings. I cant afford a new pc. this was giving to me. im new to everything n was very taken advantage of already one in my town ty

:)

thezoo98, May 2, 2020

2. No Administrator Rights On The PC (Windows 10)

Hi Fozia,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode with command prompt:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.
    • Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with command prompt by pressing the corresponding number.
    Step 2:

Follow the below steps to enable Built in Administrator:

• Open Command Prompt from Windows Recovery Environment.

• Copy and paste the below command and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active:yes

3. Close the Command Prompt.

4. Try to login though Built in Administrator and change the other user account privileges to Administrator.

5. You may create new user account also and assign the administrative privileges to the account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 2, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2020
  4. angus Win User

pc administrator help

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 2, 2020
Thema:

pc administrator help

1. pc administrator help - Similar Threads - administrator help

2. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  3. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  4. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...: It says my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app I have tried many tutorials to fix this, and they have all lead to dead ends, and I just need help fixing this problem....
  6. I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...

I need help it says my IT administrator has limited access and I can't get to my virus and...: It says my IT administrator has limited access to some areas of the app I have tried many tutorials to fix this, and they have all lead to dead ends, and I just need help fixing this problem....
  7. Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...: Hello, I recently reset my windows 11 device and updated it. When I open up Settings -> "Privacy & Security" -> "Windows Security" -> "Virus & Threat Protection". I'm met with this screenshot that I've attached. "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to...
  8. Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...

Help - Windows Security tab within settings doesn't think I'm the Administrator, I am the...: Hello, I recently reset my windows 11 device and updated it. When I open up Settings -> "Privacy & Security" -> "Windows Security" -> "Virus & Threat Protection". I'm met with this screenshot that I've attached. "Page not available, Your IT administrator has limited access to...
  9. i cant login with administrator account. just login with user local. can you help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant login with administrator account. just login with user local. can you help me please: i cant clik button sign in of administrator account, so i just sign in by use user local account. i cant do any change cause it always denied...
  10. i cant login with administrator account. just login with user local. can you help me please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i cant login with administrator account. just login with user local. can you help me please: i cant clik button sign in of administrator account, so i just sign in by use user local account. i cant do any change cause it always denied...