Windows 10: PC after repair in boot loop! What to do?

Discus and support PC after repair in boot loop! What to do? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Howdy! I got a PC as a present from a buddy. Since I don't have enough time at the moment, I had it completely checked by a computer expert and had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Biobier, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Biobier Win User

PC after repair in boot loop! What to do?

Howdy!

I got a PC as a present from a buddy. Since I don't have enough time at the moment, I had it completely checked by a computer expert and had Windows 10 reinstalled. Everything is in perfect condition. He plugged it in and showed me that it boots, all drivers are installed and Windows is installed on the M.2 SSD. I have now connected it at home and it is now in a boot loop. During the "MSI screen" (where you can enter the BIOS) it crashes and reboots in an endless loop.

I really can't explain it, because it worked perfectly during the repair and the hardware is in top condition. Thanks for the help!

Hardware:

Motherboard: MSI Z370 Gaming Plus

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k

RAM: G.Skill AEGIS (16 GB in single channel)

GPU: msi GeForce GTX 1080 Aero 8 GB OC

Hard disk: Corsair Force Series MP510 M.2 SSD

Power supply unit: Corsair VS550

:)

Biobier, Jun 28, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Windows 10 Repair Boot Loop

Hi Jed,

If your computer is stuck in a boot-loop state of Windows, it could mean that automatic repair isn't able to repair a corrupted or broken system file, but attempts to repair it over and over again. For us to assist you properly in resolving this boot-loop
    state, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Did the issue occur even after removing the USB wireless mouse?
    • Aside from running DISM, what other troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jun 28, 2020
  3. djoatmeal Win User
    Boot loop after update no safe mode option-repair fails- restore fails

Last night around 9pm I noticed the pc was doing another update. Endless boot loop again. I ran through the steps from yesterday with one new result and it will not boot.
    PC after repair in boot loop! What to do? [​IMG]

djoatmeal, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

Automatic repair loop

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Here are the steps I generally recommend to fix automatic repair boot loops:

Use Check Disk Utility

Fix Boot and Rebuild BCD via Command Prompt

Restore Windows Registry

Delete the Problematic File

Disable Automatic Startup Repair

Check Device Partition and OsdevicePartition

Perform Refresh or Reset Your PC

These steps are listed in detail with instructions in the below article:

https://www.technology.org/2017/11/14/7-ways-fi...

If you're still experiencing issues after these steps, please let me know and I'll see what else we can try! Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. PC after repair in boot loop! What to do? - Similar Threads - repair boot loop

2. PC stuck in repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in repair boot loop: Hi, I have an i7-6700k with a MSI Z170A gaming m3 mobo, and 32 gigs of Corsair dom plat ram normally running at 3100mhz, rated at 3200. I tried moving the speeds up to 3200,but now my computer is stuck in the auto repair boot loop and i cant do ANYTHING. It won't allow me to...
  3. PC stuck in repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in repair boot loop: Hi, I have an i7-6700k with a MSI Z170A gaming m3 mobo, and 32 gigs of Corsair dom plat ram normally running at 3100mhz, rated at 3200. I tried moving the speeds up to 3200,but now my computer is stuck in the auto repair boot loop and i cant do ANYTHING. It won't allow me to...
  4. PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair: Hello I need help I have watched all videos none help I got no USB or other pc what happened was I uninstalled an driver under keyboards I can't remember which but I think it said standard after this my pc started loading forever and whenever I pressed f8 after a while...
  5. PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair: Hello I need help I have watched all videos none help I got no USB or other pc what happened was I uninstalled an driver under keyboards I can't remember which but I think it said standard after this my pc started loading forever and whenever I pressed f8 after a while...
  6. PC boot looping and bsod on auto repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC boots in endless loop, what to do?

PC boots in endless loop, what to do?: Hello, my PC has been booting in an infinite loop for a few days after an update. After the update he hung himself and it always happens the same. The symbol of my laptop, HP, appears, shortly after that a text appears: "An attempt is made to undo the installation......
  8. boot loop repair

boot loop repair: Hi, I'm so happy to use this product. However, I have issues. My laptop is a Dell running Windows 10. One day I couldn't get online, and tried diagnostics and repair. Since that didn't work, the computer now boot loops to repair when turned on. It says..Preparing...
  9. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  10. Repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Repair boot loop: Hell guys can someone please help me. Yesterday while i was trying to on my laptop it was stuck on lenovo boot and redirects me to your pc didnt start properly and gives me an option to system restore, command prompt, startup repair, reset pc. I have tried all the possible...