Windows 10: PC almost impossible to properly use

Discus and support PC almost impossible to properly use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Niko Gerschpacher, Jul 12, 2022.

1. PC almost impossible to properly use

For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if I download something and restart my PC, the downloaded thing is just gone. I would appreciate help, don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

:)

Niko Gerschpacher, Jul 12, 2022

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 12, 2022
  4. PC almost impossible to properly use

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

PC almost impossible to properly use

1. PC almost impossible to properly use - Similar Threads - almost impossible properly

2. Keyboard input issues, regular use of PC almost impossible,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issues, regular use of PC almost impossible,: Hello, I've been experiencing issues with my keyboard recently.For example, Sometimes it will spam the left ALT key, and I am unable to do anything unless i do ctrl alt delete, which only works a percentile of the time. More recently it has started to not recognise my CTRL,...
  3. Keyboard input issues, regular use of PC almost impossible,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard input issues, regular use of PC almost impossible,: Hello, I've been experiencing issues with my keyboard recently.For example, Sometimes it will spam the left ALT key, and I am unable to do anything unless i do ctrl alt delete, which only works a percentile of the time. More recently it has started to not recognise my CTRL,...
  4. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating almost impossible: My windows 10 PC downloading updates is impossible as of the moment. The download button is greyed out and will not provide you option to update. The last update was last month this year so im aware that it is just working before. I dont know what happens and why I cant...
  5. Updating almost impossible

Updating almost impossible: My windows 10 PC downloading updates is impossible as of the moment. The download button is greyed out and will not provide you option to update. The last update was last month this year so im aware that it is just working before. I dont know what happens and why I cant...
  6. Updating almost impossible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. PC almost impossible to properly use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if...
  8. PC almost impossible to properly use

PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if...
  9. Keyboard going haywire, almost impossible to use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard going haywire, almost impossible to use: I was out of town for a week and came back home to find my computer Dell desktop running Windows 10 almost unusable. Difficult to explain but it's almost as though a ghost has taken over my keyboard. Any attempt to type anything such as a URL, a Google search, or a start...
  10. RIGHT BUTTON Drag Drop has become almost impossible to use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RIGHT BUTTON Drag Drop has become almost impossible to use: I am referring drag dropping a file or folder with the RIGHT BUTTON held down Whenever i try to use this feature the context menu takes precedence. This has only happened recently (maybe since I installed 1809 in late Feb). If I persevere I can sometime get it to work. I...