Windows 10: PC Always restarting after doing something.

Discus and support PC Always restarting after doing something. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc is always restarting, mostly after streaming and after closing the game. Like when I press stop streaming then it restarts automatically.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marloe Kyril Maruyama, May 24, 2021.

1. PC Always restarting after doing something.

My pc is always restarting, mostly after streaming and after closing the game. Like when I press stop streaming then it restarts automatically. Sometimes, when I close a game it suddenly restarts and I dont know why and what to do. I check the event logs and this is what I can see from both restarts that happened.

:)

Marloe Kyril Maruyama, May 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 24, 2021
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 24, 2021
  4. Terrypin Win User

PC Always restarting after doing something.

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC Always restarting after doing something. [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC Always restarting after doing something. [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 24, 2021
Thema:

PC Always restarting after doing something.

1. PC Always restarting after doing something. - Similar Threads - Always restarting doing

2. PC always boots but refuses restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC always boots but refuses restart: Hello,I have a, in my opinion, very strange problem where I am now seeking support regarding the exclusion of, for example, a creators update or other Windows update that my build doesn't like. The issue is most likely my fault, but I cannot rule out that it's not. I have...
  3. PC always boots but refuses restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC always boots but refuses restart: Hello,I have a, in my opinion, very strange problem where I am now seeking support regarding the exclusion of, for example, a creators update or other Windows update that my build doesn't like. The issue is most likely my fault, but I cannot rule out that it's not. I have...
  4. restarting always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  5. restarting always

restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  6. restarting always

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC always restarts after CPU pins bent: Hello,whenever I shut down my PC, it restarts immediately. The PC shuts down until I get the sign "No Signal" on my screen. After that, it always reboots automatically and instantaneously. The PC works normal and all the latest Updates are installed. Logs seem to hold no...
  8. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC always restarts after CPU pins bent: Hello,whenever I shut down my PC, it restarts immediately. The PC shuts down until I get the sign "No Signal" on my screen. After that, it always reboots automatically and instantaneously. The PC works normal and all the latest Updates are installed. Logs seem to hold no...
  9. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

10. My Pc Always Restarts By itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc Always Restarts By itself: My pc always restart by itself when Im trying to install windows 10. Can someone help me?? There is also an error which is your pc couldn't turn off properly and bcd error submitted by /u/1m4nShyx [link] [comments]...