Windows 10: PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

Discus and support PC always restarts after CPU pins bent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,whenever I shut down my PC, it restarts immediately. The PC shuts down until I get the sign "No Signal" on my screen. After that, it always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Greengandalf, Jan 12, 2022.

1. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

Hello,whenever I shut down my PC, it restarts immediately. The PC shuts down until I get the sign "No Signal" on my screen. After that, it always reboots automatically and instantaneously. The PC works normal and all the latest Updates are installed. Logs seem to hold no further information about the reboots although I am no expert about them.Even a forced shutdown does not work and keeps the PC shutdown.I tried all the tips from this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-restarts-automatically-after-shutdown/d975e3ec-4944-4849-9596-e2429246f48a question. And t

:)

Greengandalf, Jan 12, 2022
  2. erocker Win User

Bent pins on cpu -facepalm-

Ah, so when the CPU came out with the heatsink half the processor stuck in the socket causing many pins to be bent slightly.

erocker, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Bent video card pin

I did what you suggested, took a little bit of trial and error but it finally worked. I applied pressure to the wire with the funky pin while twisting it, made a loud electrical popping noise once it had finally made connection (I assume) restarted the PC and it worked!

punisher186, Jan 12, 2022
  4. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

I had that problem it was bent pins in the CPU socket.

cookiemonster, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

1. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent - Similar Threads - always restarts CPU

2. PC always boots but refuses restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC always boots but refuses restart: Hello,I have a, in my opinion, very strange problem where I am now seeking support regarding the exclusion of, for example, a creators update or other Windows update that my build doesn't like. The issue is most likely my fault, but I cannot rule out that it's not. I have...
  3. PC always boots but refuses restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC always boots but refuses restart: Hello,I have a, in my opinion, very strange problem where I am now seeking support regarding the exclusion of, for example, a creators update or other Windows update that my build doesn't like. The issue is most likely my fault, but I cannot rule out that it's not. I have...
  4. restarting always

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  5. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC always restarts after CPU pins bent: Hello,whenever I shut down my PC, it restarts immediately. The PC shuts down until I get the sign "No Signal" on my screen. After that, it always reboots automatically and instantaneously. The PC works normal and all the latest Updates are installed. Logs seem to hold no...
  6. PC always restarts after CPU pins bent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC always restarts after CPU pins bent: Hello,whenever I shut down my PC, it restarts immediately. The PC shuts down until I get the sign "No Signal" on my screen. After that, it always reboots automatically and instantaneously. The PC works normal and all the latest Updates are installed. Logs seem to hold no...
  7. PC Always restarting after doing something.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Always restarting after doing something.: My pc is always restarting, mostly after streaming and after closing the game. Like when I press stop streaming then it restarts automatically. Sometimes, when I close a game it suddenly restarts and I dont know why and what to do. I check the event logs and this is what I...
  8. Can a cpu still work if one or two pins are bent.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can a cpu still work if one or two pins are bent.: Hello! This isn't a question where I have a problem, I'm just asking out of curiosity. If a CPU has one or two pins bent can be wherever can it still work? By still "work" I mean can the machine still power on and display something?...
  9. Cpu is always 100% usage after restart in 2004 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cpu is always 100% usage after restart in 2004 version: [ATTACH] The system process is occupy a lot of CPU resources after every restart and in the next 10-20mins my cpu usage will keep 100% But shut down and turn on computer manually won't cause this problem I never had this problem before the 2004 version. My cpu is intel...
  10. My Pc Always Restarts By itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pc Always Restarts By itself: My pc always restart by itself when Im trying to install windows 10. Can someone help me?? There is also an error which is your pc couldn't turn off properly and bcd error submitted by /u/1m4nShyx [link] [comments]...