Windows 10: PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then...

Discus and support PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For about 3 or 4 weeks my computer began to fail causing applications to start to freeze for no reason for a few seconds, so much so that I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ivangarzamedina, Oct 18, 2020.

1. PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then...

For about 3 or 4 weeks my computer began to fail causing applications to start to freeze for no reason for a few seconds, so much so that I had to restore my windows 10 since there was a problem in which when logging in, only the desktop appeared without the shortcuts and with the taskbar frozen and causing the windows explorer to restart every 10 second and couldnt do anything because the mouse only showed the loading icon the same as the action of entering the task manager and restarting windows explorer; after reinstalling windows 10, the same thing about the applications freeze for a few seconds and they continue to work normally until it happens again keeps happening, do you know what its the reason behind this. Before this 3 to 4 weeks never happened to me.
    Thanks for your time

:)

ivangarzamedina, Oct 18, 2020

2. Windows Folders Randomly Freezing and Not Responding

Once in a while, some of my windows folders, irrespective of the number of files and their size randomly freezes, then shows not responding and shuts down.

When i try and open them again they do the same. over and over.

the only solutions I have found to overcome this is.

1. Restart the System.
    2. Remove a few items from the folder.
    3. Change the Sort by/Group by Format of the folder.

Can anyone suggest what may be the source of the problem; and any solutions ?

Vigneswara Prabhu, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 18, 2020
  4. wat90e Win User

PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then...

pc randomly freezing

randomly my pc will freeze but i can still change what program is displayed but the program its self is frozen and will not respond and the window preview will not appear on taskbar please help

wat90e, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then...

1. PC and all apps randomly freezes with the error not responding for a few seconds and then... - Similar Threads - apps randomly freezes

2. PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up: I bought my dell inspiron laptop last year. My pc randomly freezes for few seconds at that time touchpad, keypad, screen, audio, internet connection to wifi stop working. This happen after some intervals. I open the task manager to see which program use more CPU become at...
  3. PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up: I bought my dell inspiron laptop last year. My pc randomly freezes for few seconds at that time touchpad, keypad, screen, audio, internet connection to wifi stop working. This happen after some intervals. I open the task manager to see which program use more CPU become at...
  4. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: Specs: i7 - 8700k Asus Strix 2080 OC Asus Prime Z370-A Samsung 970 EVO Plus windows installed here Samsung 860 SSD Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 3200MHz 32GB Corsair RM650x 650W v2 I'm struggling with random freezes, and I can't locate if theissue is hardware- or...
  5. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.....
  6. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.. Not...
  7. PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time

PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time: Hi there, my pc freezes a lot and it repeats the audio that was last playing no matter what im doing, it sounds like glitching. I found another thread on this but it was very complicated so if someone could please explain how to do this in simpler words! thank you!...
  8. Windows 10 PC Freezes For A Few Seconds Randomly

Windows 10 PC Freezes For A Few Seconds Randomly: So, in late 2019 I started getting alot of issues with my pc, which I thought I had managed to fix... but today it seems like my main issue has returned. My pc freezes completely randomly for a few seconds, I did try to contact microsoft, but all the help I got was actually...
  9. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: So, I have been having alot... and I mean, ALOT of problems with my pc recently. I've managed fix most of them... but yesterday, as of me writing this, I have experienced that my computer freezes from time to time, and I have no idea why it does that. I've been reinstalling...
  10. PC randomly freezes for a few seconds and fans speed up

PC randomly freezes for a few seconds and fans speed up: Hello! I recently got a new PC and it worked fine for about 3 weeks until I installed an extra hard drive. Randomly the computer freezes for about three seconds and the fans start spinning extremely fast. This can occur both in gameplay and during some casual browsing time....