Windows 10: Pc and windows install isue

Discus and support Pc and windows install isue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install windows 10 when the error is iqrl_not_less_or_equal i install new ddr3 ram fury hiperx 4x4gb and i have motherboard p7p55d-e LX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrik Kachnič, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Pc and windows install isue

I'm trying to install windows 10 when the error is iqrl_not_less_or_equal i install new ddr3 ram fury hiperx 4x4gb and i have motherboard p7p55d-e LX with i3 cpu 560 @3.3GHz and graphic card gtx 1060 6gb what's the problem?

:)

Patrik Kachnič, Sep 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Pc and windows install isue

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Pc and windows install isue

1. Pc and windows install isue - Similar Threads - install isue

2. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  3. Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not get 2024-04 Cumulative update i either get a download error or install error: i have been trying to get this update installed for a while but every single time i click the retry button i always get install error - 0x800f0831sometimes a different error codeor i get download error - 0x80248007also sometimes differentand i have tried this Microsoft...
  4. Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumilative update KB5036980: Ive been trying for the past 2 days to install this update. Each time it will install through the settings app, but after restarting my system, the progress will reach 90-99% then give the "Oh no! Something didnt go as planned" Error message, then its back to sqaure one...
  5. reinstall isue after installing new hardwhetre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstall isue after installing new hardwhetre: reinstalli just did some major up grades to my pc like adding a new SSD drive i went to the Microsoft site and followed the instructions to use a USB to reinstall windows 10 it keeps saying no operating system present i tried to use an older hardive that i know has an...
  6. reinstall isue after installing new hardwhetre

reinstall isue after installing new hardwhetre: reinstalli just did some major up grades to my pc like adding a new SSD drive i went to the Microsoft site and followed the instructions to use a USB to reinstall windows 10 it keeps saying no operating system present i tried to use an older hardive that i know has an...
  7. reinstall isue after installing new hardwhetre

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Pc and windows install isue

Pc and windows install isue: I'm trying to install windows 10 when the error is iqrl_not_less_or_equal i install new ddr3 ram fury hiperx 4x4gb and i have motherboard p7p55d-e LX with i3 cpu 560 @3.3GHz and graphic card gtx 1060 6gb what's the problem?...
  9. Pc and windows install isue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc and windows install isue: I'm trying to install windows 10 when the error is iqrl_not_less_or_equal i install new ddr3 ram fury hiperx 4x4gb and i have motherboard p7p55d-e LX with i3 cpu 560 @3.3GHz and graphic card gtx 1060 6gb what's the problem?...
  10. Fresh install of Windows Onedrive isues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh install of Windows Onedrive isues: I have was foreced to re-install windows on my laptop. On setup The onedrive folders have synced but the Mydocs etc. folders no longer are linked to the onedrive. Do I have to manually change the user links to point to onedrive folders?...