Windows 10: PC Aptio setup utility stuck

Discus and support PC Aptio setup utility stuck in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I closed my laptop while it was still on YouTube, then when I came back my laptop was on the Aptio setup utility screen and I cant get past it. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mezezo_Opal, Oct 13, 2018.

1. PC Aptio setup utility stuck

I closed my laptop while it was still on YouTube, then when I came back my laptop was on the Aptio setup utility screen and I cant get past it. I've restarted it about 20 times in a row now, and did all the launch CSM stuff, but still no luck. It was working perfectly fine a second ago, I haven't changed anything to make it do this. Please help

:)

Mezezo_Opal, Oct 13, 2018

2. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Oct 13, 2018
  3. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I have an Asus X455L that suddenly shut down while updating windows (probabaly due to power failure). I started it back up and I am now stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility. I've tried everything but it didn't work. Any suggestions?

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings **

Princess P., Oct 13, 2018
  4. Lyron Tra Win User

PC Aptio setup utility stuck

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Hi,

We need more information about the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you successfully enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you encountering any error message while trying to enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you able to boot your computer in Windows?
    We're looking forward for your response.

Lyron Tra, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

PC Aptio setup utility stuck

1. PC Aptio setup utility stuck - Similar Threads - Aptio setup utility

2. Laptop stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop stuck on setup: So, I'm using a lenovo legion Y530 15-inch, and I recently reset my computer, so now I'm back in setup in windows 10. Here's the issue: there is a part in the setup screen where it has me set up my keyboard language and app language, then when I click the next button it has...
  3. aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aptio setup utility: I have the aptio setup utility page on my ASUS and can't get to restore page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/d5d1417f-0959-419d-86cc-5b650a961974
  4. STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE

in Windows 10 Customization
    STUCK IN BIOS UTILITY EZ MODE: Hi, I was restrarting my Windows 10, because it was very slow, I watch viddo from Youtube AvoidErrors channels, topic was "How to reinstall Windows 10 without USB or Disk". I downloaded Windows 10 ISO file and install EasyBCD. I was following to video instructions, when I...
  5. Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility: I have an Asus UX501J running the latest Windows 10 OS. It often froze only to boot up in aptio setup, then I got out of it by applying the typical hotfixes of changing the boot mode to CSM, disabling the security boot mode, and rebooting while hitting F8/F9 (can't remember)...
  6. ASUS X554L is stuck in Aptios Setup Utility Mode

ASUS X554L is stuck in Aptios Setup Utility Mode: Recently my laptop has entered Aptios Setup mode and I have been through several threads, however none seem to work. Even the most common method which I have seen i.e. enable CSM mode, disable Secure Boot Control, press F9. However by pressing F9 it leads to a sentence...
  7. Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth

Stuck on aptio setup utility -2017, Razer blade stealth: So it's been sending me on the aptio setup for a bit now but I usually got out of it easily and now I'm stuck I can't get out of it. No matter what I try it won't let me leave that screen. I've done all the things that have been recommended and I still can't leave this page....
  8. Aptio Setup Utility Screen Appears Everytime I Restart the Laptop

Aptio Setup Utility Screen Appears Everytime I Restart the Laptop: Hi, one day, I was restarting my razor stealth laptop and suddenly the aptio setup utility screen appears. I pressed save and exit thing, and it booted up normally. However, starting then and on, every single time I restart or shutdown then power up the laptop, this...
  9. Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting"

Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi I got a problem now. My laptop cant install Windows. This is the story : Im playing games with my laptop for few hours and then my laptop got a crash and then im doing force shutdown. And then im realize that im accidently cause some disk errors. I tried again and...
  10. Blocked on Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Support
    Blocked on Aptio Setup Utility: Hi everybody, I have a small big problem: my laptop asus is blocked on aptio setup utility in the sense that every time I start it it redirects me to this menu. Why it's urgent: it's because I do not have access to my 2 OS window10 / ubuntu that contain important files for my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pc boots into aptio setup utility