Windows 10: PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.

Discus and support PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ive been having PC boot issues so i went to windows security and did what a youtube video said and was to basically go back to the previous version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Angel SVK, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Angel SVK Win User

PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.

ive been having PC boot issues so i went to windows security and did what a youtube video said and was to basically go back to the previous version of windows i had before all the problems started to happen from updating and going back to the previous version would be way more stable obviously but while doing that it forced me to go to this account password screen and it doesn’t give me any other options like it did before where i could just put my pc under a safe mode and it would bypass me having to guess my password so idk what to do & idk if there’s anything i can do with a USB to at least get me back to the screen where i had my advanced options and i could at least get to windows and go to command prompt and see if i can figure out what my password is for the admin account on my PC or delete entirely since ive tried typing in everything i could have put for my password. problem is when i turn on my pc or hold down the power for it to reboot it just automatically takes me to the blue screen asking for my password it doesnt go to the advanced options or give me anything so im forced to be screwed in this situation and nobody has the issue on youtube or forums from what i have been searching, my PC is practically useless now i cant use it and really need any help i can get even if it means deleting everything off from it i just really need my PC is be usable period.

:)

Angel SVK, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Oct 7, 2020
  4. raissuli Win User

PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up.

OVI Website don´t show my events

BUG REPORT:

Since my registration, OVI website do not show my calendar events, but i can see them in the search rsults, witch proves that they are successfull syncronized.

Events created at the website aren´t showed too...

raissuli, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. PC asking for admin password don’t remember it and advanced options aren’t showing up. - Similar Threads - asking admin password

2. Soft locked pc with password and advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soft locked pc with password and advanced options: So when I entered windows diagnostics it kicked me out and now I can't use my password to login and when I try to reset the pc to get past it I can't as there's only 2 option in the advanced options uefi and startup does anyone know how to fix this?I've already tried to reset...
  3. Soft locked pc with password and advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soft locked pc with password and advanced options: So when I entered windows diagnostics it kicked me out and now I can't use my password to login and when I try to reset the pc to get past it I can't as there's only 2 option in the advanced options uefi and startup does anyone know how to fix this?I've already tried to reset...
  4. Reset this pc not showing in advanced option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset this pc not showing in advanced option: i wanna reset my pc but Reset this pc not showing in advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-not-showing-in-advanced-option/cd21c6ed-966b-4b97-aabb-d7cc0a04b7ad
  5. Reset this pc not showing in advanced option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset this pc not showing in advanced option: i wanna reset my pc but Reset this pc not showing in advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-not-showing-in-advanced-option/cd21c6ed-966b-4b97-aabb-d7cc0a04b7ad
  6. My networks on my PC aren’t showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My networks on my PC aren’t showing up: A few weeks ago I did a Network Reset and when I opened up my Networks, the only thing that showed up were “Unidentified Network” and something along the lines of “VPN”. I’ve tried alot of things to help but none of them seem to work. Does anyone think they know how to fix...
  7. User Admin asking for password on everything that I don’t remember and can’t do anything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User Admin asking for password on everything that I don’t remember and can’t do anything!: Hello, so every-time I try to download something if give the usual message saying “Do you want to allow this app to make changes” and is asking for a password that I can’t remember so I can’t do anything. Also, I’ve try resetting, changing user but it doesn’t let me since I...
  8. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...
  9. Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asks me for the admin password but nothing shows up: So on the screen saying this file wants to make changes to your device, it no longer has a yes or no but asks me for the user name and password of the admin and I'm the admin on this device anyways there is no place I can type to add the username and password please help...
  10. Advance Start up > Advanced options password disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advance Start up > Advanced options password disable: I was looking at an article on how one can reset a windows password if you've forgotten it by going into Advanced Startup Press the shift key + restart to boot to Advanced Startup Select Troubleshoot Select Advance Options Select Command prompt And then running some...