Windows 10: PC asking to restart again and again

Discus and support PC asking to restart again and again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacquelyn_rosenbaum62, Oct 11, 2022.

1. PC asking to restart again and again

Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back.

:)

jacquelyn_rosenbaum62, Oct 11, 2022

2. Pc randomly restarts

Where are the results for the steps I asked you to post back, so I'd know what else to suggest.

Please go back to the top of the list and report back detailed results for each step.

This is a known issue with known fixes. If you will work with me interactively it will usually be resolved quickly. However This is an interactive process. I give steps to perform, you do each one and then report back results until something works, so I know what to suggest next. If you need help performing any step, just ask back. But please do not skip any steps. We often find out the skipped step is the fix.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP now Independent Advisor, Oct 11, 2022
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Oct 11, 2022
  4. Terrypin Win User

PC asking to restart again and again

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

PC asking to restart again and again [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

PC asking to restart again and again [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

PC asking to restart again and again

1. PC asking to restart again and again - Similar Threads - asking restart again

2. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  3. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  4. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  5. automatic restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatic restart again and again: hello i am using windows 10 for a long time then i decided to install kali linux while installing i choosed the non graphical installation method and i was unsuccessful to install and later i installed windows 10 again. After this my laptop automatically restart in every 2-5...
  6. automatic restart again and again

7. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  8. Live mail is asking for passcode again and again

Live mail is asking for passcode again and again: I am getting the below error when trying to sync live mail with Gmail, though it worked fine until this morning no config changes were made ---------------- Unable to send or receive messages for the <<name>> account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you...
  9. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  10. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...