Windows 10: Pc attempting repairs

Discus and support Pc attempting repairs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got the infinate attemting repairs i let it sit for 2 hrs i tried to hard turn if off 3 times but when it says automatic repairs it just skips the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Biff04, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Biff04 Win User

Pc attempting repairs

I got the infinate attemting repairs i let it sit for 2 hrs i tried to hard turn if off 3 times but when it says automatic repairs it just skips the screen and goes to dignosing pc the f9-f7 dont work either is it just broken or should i let it wait

:)

Biff04, Apr 21, 2021

2. Windows10 update damaged something, attempting repair, some advise adv

They are Operating Systems that aren't based on MS/Windows code.
    Ubuntu is a Linux Distro (there a lots of them).

You can run them from a CD/DVD/USB without installing them on your PC.
    You can choose to install them if you want (for purposes of recovering your files you won't need to).

It will take a few minutes to boot a Linux Distro from an optical disc (installed versions are at least as fast as Windows though).
    Note:
    You may need to adjust the boot order in your BIOS/UEFI, if your PC won't boot from an optical disc (or USB) by default.

Once it has booted you should see a desktop similar to Windows (or Mac) depending on the Linux Distro you've used.

I have made some screenshots of my Linux Mint 18.3 (installed & customised) setup as a guide.
    Running LM18.3 from a Live CD/DVD/USB will look different.

Step 1
    Once the Desktop appears do one of these:
    1. Double click on the Computer icon
    2. Click the File Manager icon

Pc attempting repairs [​IMG]

Step 2
    Browse to the folder that has your files
    Even though it looks different to Windows it works basically the same
    The left pane lists the drives/partitions on your machine
    The right pane shows a directory/folder tree
    You can double click on a folder to view its contents (the tree structure will start at the folder you clicked)

Step 3
    Insert a USB HDD/Stick to save your files to.
    The File Manager may open a new window showing the contents of your USB drive.
    You may prefer to copy between windows in which case you can ignore Step 4 below.

Step 4
    You can open a twin pane view to make transferring the files easier.
    1. Go to the View menu and choose "Extra Pane"
    2. Click in the new pane (right pane) and then click on your USB drive (in the left pane which is showing the drives/partitions on your machine)
    3. Click in the pane (middle) that is showing the files/folders you want to save and select them

Step 5
    The selection process is the same as Windows (i.e. you can use the Ctrl and Shift buttons to select multiple files).
    Once you have selected the files/folders you want to save, simply drag them, or "Copy& Paste" them, into the USB drive pane/window.

lehnerus2000, Apr 21, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Pc attempting repairs

winows 10 stuck in attempting repairs

Before this problem

I had a problem with the system32 file, "You Do Not Have Permission To Access"

So I was awarded Permission

The problem was solved

When the computer restarted, a second problem arose, namely, attempts to repair

I tried several methods from YouTube, but when I tried it, there was a second problem: recovery your pc needs to be repaired

Pc attempting repairs fc98c177-b060-46d6-b425-d0463a0ea134.jpg

When the press selects us for recovery, the problem returns

Attempts repair

Please answer.

princeIndians, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Pc attempting repairs

1. Pc attempting repairs - Similar Threads - attempting repairs

2. How do I recover my PC from attempting repairs loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my PC from attempting repairs loop?: My Windows 10 PC is stuck in an attempting automatic repairs loop, where it attempts to repair it and then tells me my PC did not start correctly and asks if I want to restart. Restarting does nothing.I've tried the chkdsk command, and it goes through and checks my files...
  3. How do I recover my PC from attempting repairs loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover my PC from attempting repairs loop?: My Windows 10 PC is stuck in an attempting automatic repairs loop, where it attempts to repair it and then tells me my PC did not start correctly and asks if I want to restart. Restarting does nothing.I've tried the chkdsk command, and it goes through and checks my files...
  4. How do I recover my PC from attempting repairs loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stucked in attempting repairs screen when starting up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stucked in attempting repairs screen when starting up Windows 10: Hello, my pc stopped working for mysterious reasons and since, it doesn t work anymore. After trying a lot of things chkdsk and touching every button while praying god, I can't access the blue repair menu anymore. I'm forever stuck in that black screen, diagnosing my pc then...
  6. Stucked in attempting repairs screen when starting up Windows 10

Stucked in attempting repairs screen when starting up Windows 10: Hello, my pc stopped working for mysterious reasons and since, it doesn t work anymore. After trying a lot of things chkdsk and touching every button while praying god, I can't access the blue repair menu anymore. I'm forever stuck in that black screen, diagnosing my pc then...
  7. Stucked in attempting repairs screen when starting up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Laptop works insanely slow, attempting any repairs is a living hell and the cause of it the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop works insanely slow, attempting any repairs is a living hell and the cause of it the...: I’ve been trying a lot of stuff that’s supposedly meant to solve the issue troubleshooter, command prompt, powershell, but things are rather getting even worse. Anything I do makes the laptop freeze for a very long time, it takes an insane amount of time to start it,...
  9. Laptop works insanely slow, attempting any repairs is a living hell and the cause of it the...

Laptop works insanely slow, attempting any repairs is a living hell and the cause of it the...: I’ve been trying a lot of stuff that’s supposedly meant to solve the issue troubleshooter, command prompt, powershell, but things are rather getting even worse. Anything I do makes the laptop freeze for a very long time, it takes an insane amount of time to start it,...
  10. Laptop works insanely slow, attempting any repairs is a living hell and the cause of it the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade