Windows 10: pc audio lagging with usb headset.

Discus and support pc audio lagging with usb headset. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; straight to the point, i said it all in the title except for one thing. i have no other headsets so i cant test it out to see if its just the headset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeviKeller, Jun 22, 2020.

1. pc audio lagging with usb headset.

straight to the point, i said it all in the title except for one thing. i have no other headsets so i cant test it out to see if its just the headset. also when the audio lags the video/game usually lags too non audio

:)

LeviKeller, Jun 22, 2020

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

pc audio lagging with usb headset. [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Master volume for USB headset not working. Win10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that the USB Headset audio controller is not working. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to audio controller is corrupt. Try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1.

I would suggest you try to connect in different port and check f it helps. If the issue still persist try below method.

Method 2.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: category and click on Small icon.
    • Now click on troubleshooting and click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.

Method 3.

I would suggest you to un-install the audio controller from the Device Manager and check if helps. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type devmgmt.msc and hit the Enter.
    • Go into Device Manager and expand Universal Serial Bus controller.
    • And right click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node related to USB headset and remove them at a time.
    • Restart the computer, and then reinstall the USB controllers.

Hope this helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 22, 2020
  4. pc audio lagging with usb headset.

Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

Welcome to Ten Forums overlordfombax

I would first just like to check how exactly the gaming headset is connected to your PC...
    • By a splitter do you mean both a mic and audio (red and green) jacks?
    • Or is it all through a USB port?

I have found this picture of the headset here:

pc audio lagging with usb headset. [​IMG]

Would I be correct in saying that it connects through USB OR using a Audio 'combined' jack > Audio jack and Mic jack
    Meaning that the USB OR the Audio jack and Mic jack are connected to the computer.

Edit: Also when you say you have tried the other computer. Did the drivers and the audio program install automatically?
    In addition when it worked on the other computer, was it connect via USB or by using the two audio jacks?

ellellell1, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

pc audio lagging with usb headset.

1. pc audio lagging with usb headset. - Similar Threads - audio lagging usb

2. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  3. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device: Few days ago, I bought a dual 3.5 jack headset. The only flaw was that the stereo audio on it wasn't working and the sound quality felt very bad. Later I realized that it was being detected as "Speakers". I returned it to Amazon thinking that it was a manufacturing defect.I...
  4. USB Headset being recognized as Speakers USB Audio Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC lags, audio lags and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC lags, audio lags and black screen: I made a post asking the same question and one member/staff/mod recommended me to use DDU and reinstall gpu driver after that as my DMP file state that there is an issue with my graphic card driver.however, after doing so, the problem still persist and for some reason, when...
  6. PC lags, audio lags and black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags, audio lags and black screen: I made a post asking the same question and one member/staff/mod recommended me to use DDU and reinstall gpu driver after that as my DMP file state that there is an issue with my graphic card driver.however, after doing so, the problem still persist and for some reason, when...
  7. PC lags, audio lags and black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Headset usb controller volume not synced with pc audio level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset usb controller volume not synced with pc audio level: The audio volume that is coming from my headset isnt the same as what my computer says it is. It is able to go lower that 0%, which makes it so if i start raising the volume, i dont start hearing anything until maybe 50% and then it doesnt get to full volume unless i hold it...
  9. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag: My computer is Windows 10 1909, msi gv62 7rf laptop. Headset is sbh70, mouse is logitech m337. I found a weird situation that if i uses bluetooth mouse, my headset's audio will lag, but if i turn off mouse, headset will work normally. also sometimes my mouse will lag too....
  10. Audio Popping USB headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Popping USB headset: Ever since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I've been experiencing brief audio popping/cracking noise. Sometimes I could go an hour and not hear anything, other times I hear a pop every 30 seconds. There has to be sound playing for the popping to occur. Its brief, but...