Windows 10: PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

Discus and support PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently got the Xbox Wireless Headset and have been using it on my Surface Pro. For some reason, when I launch Minecraft and go in-game, whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SirNom, Jan 27, 2022.

1. SirNom Win User

PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

I recently got the Xbox Wireless Headset and have been using it on my Surface Pro. For some reason, when I launch Minecraft and go in-game, whether that be a world or server, the audio quality becomes extremely low and muffled, like someone is speaking from a headset microphone, the audio automatically fixes itself when I quit the game entirely.I've tested this with default audio, Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos.

:)

SirNom, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 27, 2022
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 27, 2022
  4. PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

We can't find an audio device for your PC.

Hi,

I suggest you run the sound troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left pane.
    • Click on Playing audio from the list and follow the on-screen prompt for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

1. PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft - Similar Threads - Audio Looses Significant

2. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  3. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  4. Audio quality goes down when PC under load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio quality goes down when PC under load.: After I've installed new ram, I've been experiencing an extremely annoying issue now. One aspect of these slew of audio problems existed before my new ram, being buzzy and static-y audio but it was always small and didn't fluctuate with pc load.Now whenever my pc is under...
  5. Loose power when I play games but pc still runnjng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loose power when I play games but pc still runnjng: When I turn on my PC, I only go on like YouTube. My PC is working fine but when I play games my monitor turns off loose of power to mouse and keyboard. I have this problem for a while. Now I swapped the hard drives and it still do the same . I had a Windows 10 on old and 11...
  6. Loose power when I play games but pc still runnjng

Loose power when I play games but pc still runnjng: When I turn on my PC, I only go on like YouTube. My PC is working fine but when I play games my monitor turns off loose of power to mouse and keyboard. I have this problem for a while. Now I swapped the hard drives and it still do the same . I had a Windows 10 on old and 11...
  7. Audio quality is significantly worse on new Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio quality is significantly worse on new Windows 11 laptop: I have bought a new laptop and the audio quality of my microphone HyperX Quadcast is much worse compared to my older laptop, which is a similar model. After fiddling around with various settings I can only assume that the issue is rooted in having different worse audio...
  8. Audio quality is significantly worse on new Windows 11 laptop

Audio quality is significantly worse on new Windows 11 laptop: I have bought a new laptop and the audio quality of my microphone HyperX Quadcast is much worse compared to my older laptop, which is a similar model. After fiddling around with various settings I can only assume that the issue is rooted in having different worse audio...
  9. PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft

PC Audio Looses Significant Quality When Playing Minecraft: I recently got the Xbox Wireless Headset and have been using it on my Surface Pro. For some reason, when I launch Minecraft and go in-game, whether that be a world or server, the audio quality becomes extremely low and muffled, like someone is speaking from a headset...
  10. No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when playing Minecraft Windows 10: Hey, so basically whenever i try to play minecraft there is no audio. I've placed the sliders all the way to 100% in the settings Minecraft is not mute in my equalizer settings I've run the audio troubleshooter with no success I've reinstalled Minecraft about 8 times now....