Windows 10: PC auto logging off while active

Discus and support PC auto logging off while active in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am active on my pc and it suddenly logs me out for no reason, and this has nothing to do with "log out due to inactivity" because I'm ACTIVE.I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SOMEONE WHO NEEDLES HELP, Jun 15, 2021.

1. PC auto logging off while active

I am active on my pc and it suddenly logs me out for no reason, and this has nothing to do with "log out due to inactivity" because I'm ACTIVE.I didn't install any viruses, weird apps, computer hacks etc. and I keep getting logged off for no reason......it would be a pleasure to help me. please help me fix this error

:)

SOMEONE WHO NEEDLES HELP, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2021
  3. KiloLima Win User
    ProcHot Logging?

I saw this under the main features on the website so I wasn't sure if this was included in RealTemp 3.7

• Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit.
    I am using a baytrail e3845

KiloLima, Jun 15, 2021
  4. WillRay Win User

PC auto logging off while active

Auto logging into disabled account Windows 10

I was able to fix this by doing the following:

• Boot up the computer, then kill the power after startup is complete.
    • Do step #1 again. (Two crashes within two minutes after startup will cause Windows to boot into Safe Mode automatically.)
    • You will be forcibly logged in to Safe Mode with the Administrator account.
    • Enable the Administrator account, and setup your normal account as needed.
    • Restart again, you will auto login as the Administrator account (which has now been enabled).
    • Log out of the Admin account, and log in with the normal account.
    • Disable the default Administrator account once again.

WillRay, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

PC auto logging off while active

1. PC auto logging off while active - Similar Threads - auto logging off

2. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  3. PC auto logs in as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC auto logs in as administrator: As above, then I have to go winkey, administrator and then drop down to click my username - which then takes me to entering the pin for my account. On shutdown it throw up a warning that admin is still logged in and I have to choose 'shut down anyway'.You'll hate me, but I'd...
  4. Monitors shut off while actively using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors shut off while actively using PC: I was having an issue before with my old video card where my monitors would go out, the video card fans would crank to the max, and I would have to restart. It was very inconsistent, but I replaced the video card with a new one and it seemed to go away.It has appeared to at...
  5. Monitors shut off while actively using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off while actively using PC: I was having an issue before with my old video card where my monitors would go out, the video card fans would crank to the max, and I would have to restart. It was very inconsistent, but I replaced the video card with a new one and it seemed to go away.It has appeared to at...
  6. Monitors shut off while actively using PC

7. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  8. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  9. Auto log off

10. auto log off problem

in Windows 10 Support
    auto log off problem: I have just upgraded my desktop PC from windows 8 to 10, it has gone OK with a couple of minor issues which I am sure I will solve in time (can't find control panel in the new style start button etc). However one issue that is really a pain is whenever I go away for a short...