Windows 10: PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67

Discus and support PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Sir,/Madam, or anyone, I want to ask After i update my NVIDIA Drivers from 419.67 to 425.31, my PC Suddenly restart or even turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ridho SaputraXT, Apr 20, 2019.

1. PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67

Hello Sir,/Madam, or anyone, I want to ask

After i update my NVIDIA Drivers from 419.67 to 425.31, my PC Suddenly restart or even turn off automatically without any warning, BSOD, or error message every around 5-35 minutes when playing games like Ace Combat 7 : Skies Unknown, and the other games. And even when not playing any games, my PC keeps suddenly restart and shutdown automatically without any error/BSOD message.

PS : before i install 425.31, i remove the 419.67 driver using Display Driver Uninstaller using safe mode and then i Install 425.31 using custom installation and check the box, allow to perform clean installation

My Spec

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit April 2018 Update

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 2.8 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

8GB DDR3-1333MHz RAM

PSU 500 Watt

PS : Sorry my english is little bad

:)

Ridho SaputraXT, Apr 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 20, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67 :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67

every time I restart my computer I should install NVIDIA driver

Thank you for checking the other games, let us uninstall then re-install the NVIDIA driver by following these steps:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand Display adapters, and right click your graphics card and select
      Properties.
    • Select Driver tab and click
      Uninstall Device.
    • Put a check on Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the PC and NVIDIA driver should install automatically.
    • Restart the computer again to check if it will ask you to install the driver.

If the issue still persist, we recommend contacting your computer manufacturer's support to check for possible issues with the graphics card.

Ryan Fra, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67

1. PC Automatically Restart and turn off after NVIDIA Driver Update to 425.31 from 419.67 - Similar Threads - Automatically Restart turn

2. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically: My laptop is a Lenovo with 8GB RAM, a 1TB SSD, and an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor Windows 10 currently, previously I had 11. Restore to 10 as I thought maybe reinstalling a lower version could help solve the problem.The problem I'm facing is that whenever I'm working on my...
  3. Preparing automatic repair!! And after sometime it automatically turns off the pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preparing automatic repair!! And after sometime it automatically turns off the pc: Hi, So i had this problem last week, when i had cleaned my pc and assembled all the components again and turned on the pc. On first boot it went upto the lock screen page and got turned off suddenly, I thought it would just be some kind of a regular process and turned it on...
  4. PC Automatically Restart and turn off after deleted NVIDIA Driver Update 457.09

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Automatically Restart and turn off after deleted NVIDIA Driver Update 457.09: Hello , I want to ask After i install my NVIDIA Drivers from 457.09, my PC Suddenly restart or even turn off automatically without any warning,When playing games like Minecraft,Tomb raider and the other games. And even when not playing any games, my PC keeps suddenly...
  5. Turn off automatic updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn off automatic updates: I have followed the directions for stopping the automatic updates, but when I try to execute them, it tells me I can't access that feature. How do I turn this feature off?...
  6. Need to be able to turn off automatic restart after Windows update install

Need to be able to turn off automatic restart after Windows update install: I know this has been asked before, but I'm going to bring it up again to keep this topic alive and to keep reminding Microsoft that this is really irritating to their users. In Windows 7, I could set it up so that I would get a notification that there were updates to...
  7. How to have PC turn off automatically after updates?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to have PC turn off automatically after updates?: How to have PC turn off automatically after updates? Windows 10 Home; download several updates from Microsoft Store Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-have-pc-turn-off-automatically-after/0005f9f5-08ac-4b79-b37c-bedbaa0ed1fd"
  8. turn off automatic updates

turn off automatic updates: automatic updates in my laptop makes my browsing speed very low. how can I turn off automatic windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-automatic-updates/74d6a85a-409f-4eee-b806-5abd72a9471a
  9. Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating: I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening. After i reinstall my driver from Nvidia website, i notice that when i game my fps kinda choking pretty bad, i need explanation....
  10. Turn automatic updates off?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Turn automatic updates off?: Hello, i just installed windows 10 pro 64bit on my computer and would like to turn automatic updates off but cannot find the option on control panel. Can anyone help me out? 110716

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps installing nvidia 419.67

2. after re-booting nvidia control panel does not start

3. pc restarts nvdia 425 driver