Windows 10: PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,...

Discus and support PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Sir, Madam, or anyone, i want to ask Why my PC is turn off automatically like in this question subject? So, i turn on my pc. I successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ridho SaputraXT, Jun 2, 2019.

1. PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,...

Hello Sir, Madam, or anyone, i want to ask

Why my PC is turn off automatically like in this question subject?

So, i turn on my pc. I successfully boot up to my Windows 10 without any bug, issue, or error. But After around 20 seconds-2 minutes, my PC turn off that i mentioned before in the subject. To turn on my pc back, i need to unplug the pc from the power source/power cord/ and plug it again. So my pc can be turned on but it keeps turn off automatically after i unplug and plug the pc to power source. I repeat that steps 10 times, but my pc keep automatically turn off like in the subject.. sorry my english is bad and maybe hard to understand... how to fix it?

Specs

ASUS ROG GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8 GHz

8gb ram ddr3 1333mhz

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit April 2018 Update

Hdd seagate 2tb

Mobo asus m5a99x evo

Psu FSP 500 Watt

:)

Ridho SaputraXT, Jun 2, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 2, 2019
  3. AYoung Win User
    Suddenly, BSOD every 15-20 minutes

As the title suggests, my PC has been running fine, up until last night, playing Fallout 4, suddenly BSOD. Today, I turn it back on, and it crashes booting, then crashes over and over every 15-20 minutes, giving me many different types of errors, including page file, security, etc. The crashes don't seem to be related to anything I'm doing, just random.

Log file attached as per instructions. If any additional details are needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help, this is maddening.

AYoung, Jun 2, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,...

1. PC Automatically Turn off in around 20 seconds-2 minutes without any warning, error, bsod,... - Similar Threads - Automatically Turn off

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE 20 minutes into any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE 20 minutes into any game: Hey, I am getting BSOD WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR when playing games. I tried sfc/scannow and checking disk and things seem fine. However the error still persistsThe event logger mentions: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  3. My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.: I am getting this error - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  4. My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.: I am getting this error - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  5. My PC gets automatically reboot without any warning.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Laptop turns off without any warning at 30% on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns off without any warning at 30% on battery: I am using a HP 15 BW531au Laptop with 4GB of RAM, AMD A6 9220 Dual Core CPU, Radeon R4 Graphics with latest drivers installed. My Laptop has started giving a issue that it turns off at 30% when on battery. I doesn't evenn give a warning, it just turns off making it difficult...
  7. Computer Turns Off Without Warning

Computer Turns Off Without Warning: Hello! Thanks for your time. I've found lately that whenever my computer starts to run low on battery around 11-14%, it will just shut down entirely without warning no low battery prompt or anything, and when I immediately plug it in and turn it back on, instead of resuming...
  8. PC Keeps Turning Itself Off Without Warning

PC Keeps Turning Itself Off Without Warning: A few weeks ago, my PC started turning itself off without any warning. The first time it happened, I was out of state using a laptop to control my desktop remotely. I attempted to play a game Minecraft via my remote access as I was curious how well it would handle over a...
  9. Frequent BSOD and computer turning off without warning

Frequent BSOD and computer turning off without warning: I'm including a OneDrive link to 3 minidump files (at time of posting, 2, the third is still pending sync and I'm having trouble forcing it to sync) and my system information below, but here's what I'm dealing with. I built my computer a few months ago and was plagued by...
  10. my laptop turns off everytime without any warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off everytime without any warning: I encountered a problem with my hp notebook runs on Windows 10 Pro. I noticed every time when my percentage is about 20-25%, then my laptop just turns off without anything, no warning. Then I plugged my ac adapter and turns on the laptop and then the battery percentage is...