Windows 10: PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems

Discus and support PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before shutting my pc down for the night it updated windows 10. When i go to start it up i get “no signal” on my monitor. Can’t access Bios, tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tinypart69, Feb 25, 2020.

1. PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems

Before shutting my pc down for the night it updated windows 10. When i go to start it up i get “no signal” on my monitor. Can’t access Bios, tried resetting the CMOS, tried multiple monitors, tried another Gpu, checked just about everything. Anyone else dealing with this or know of a fix?

:)

Tinypart69, Feb 25, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 25, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Feb 25, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems

1. PC automatically updated windows 10...Big problems - Similar Threads - automatically updated Big

2. Big problem in my pc windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem in my pc windows 8.1: It started one week ago by no automatically refresh in windows explorer when i renamed, deleted, moved a file or folder. I had to press F5. This week is even worse. When i open windows explorer, loading green color in address bar is very slow. I have two hard disks, In...
  3. Big problem in my pc windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem in my pc windows 8.1: It started one week ago by no automatically refresh in windows explorer when i renamed, deleted, moved a file or folder. I had to press F5. This week is even worse. When i open windows explorer, loading green color in address bar is very slow. I have two hard disks, In...
  4. Big problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem with windows 10: My PC don't start correctly and it gives me the error Critical Process Died. It can't fix itself, but it gives me this information: E:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... And I can't restore the system because it says "you need to enable system security in this...
  5. A big problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A big problem in Windows 10: Sir, Open windows 10 and windows show black screen and windows not open we try to go system recovery mode but only show black screen and i am not go to system recovery mode i try to backup from windows iso file but we try to and after booting setting only show black...
  6. 2004 update big problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2004 update big problems: I ran the 2004 update. It is problematic. The old path was C/Users/MyUserName where MyUserName is the username I chose but now it goes to C/Users/Temp.ComputerName.002. where ComputerName is the name I gave to my computer Microsoft Edge cannot find my favorites. All of the...
  7. PC trouble big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC trouble big problem: So I don't know if what happened to me is rare, but apparently in a fit of panic over BIOS telling me about my CPU fan, I restored defaults and accidentally uninstalled my network drivers in the process. I know logging in to my desktop would fix it but I appear to of lost my...
  8. Big Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Big Windows 10 Update: Starting to download now [img] 8844
  9. Problem after big Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem after big Win 10 update: After the BIG 3-4GB update some days ago my printer driver was gone. I reinstalled it and thought all was good ... but after booting up next day my network (ethernet cable) wasn´t working! I ran the diagnose test and got follwing message "Windows couldn't automatically...
  10. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...