Windows 10: pc automaticly shutdown

Discus and support pc automaticly shutdown in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey guys i just have this issue when i play csgo or fortnite sometimes valorant but this is not the riot vanguard issue because i have this issue since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ViiAz, Jun 15, 2020.

1. /u/ViiAz Win User

pc automaticly shutdown

hey guys i just have this issue when i play csgo or fortnite sometimes valorant but this is not the riot vanguard issue because i have this issue since before valorant ans the temprary of my cpu and gpu ar lower than 50%

submitted by /u/ViiAz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ViiAz, Jun 15, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 15, 2020
  3. R-T-B Win User
    PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

Most important detail to me would be whether these shutdowns are sudden, in which case it's likely a short or PSU issue (capacitor aging maybe?) or graceful windows style shutdowns, which suggests software interference.

It could also be overheating components if it's a sudden shutdown. What are your thermals like?

R-T-B, Jun 15, 2020
  4. pc automaticly shutdown

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

So its been almost two weeks since i last posted and since my PC has shutdown unexpectedly... My original plan was to play around with the RAM to see if that was the issue but after a few days of no shutdowns i figured i would see if the CMOS clear and repairing the corrupt OS had fixed the issue. As i already said its been almost 2 weeks since i first made theses changes and i was fairly certain it had fixed the issue...Unfortunately my PC did shutdown unexpectedly today while i was at work. It seems pretty ridiculous to me that the PC could be on for almost 2 weeks straight and have no issues then just randomly shutdown...I ran the SFC scan to make sure nothing had gone wrong with the OS and it reported no issues. My next step i guess would be to try and eliminate the RAM as the issue but honestly i find i very hard to believe that's the issue after the PC was on for 2 weeks. Surely if this was a hardware issue i would have more regular shutdowns...or at least shutdown while im actually using the PC...What do you guys think?

Deridder45, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

pc automaticly shutdown

1. pc automaticly shutdown - Similar Threads - automaticly shutdown

2. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  3. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  4. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?: I want my Windows 11 Laptop to restart after an hour of being idle and this is what I put in task scheduler:It doesn't do anything though, it never triggers or starts or runs on its own....
  6. How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?

How Do I Automatically Shutdown my Computer after Idle?: I want my Windows 11 Laptop to restart after an hour of being idle and this is what I put in task scheduler:It doesn't do anything though, it never triggers or starts or runs on its own....
  7. How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11: Hello,I have windows 11 and sometime my husband forgets to shutdown, is there a way to set computer to shutdown at 9PM every evening?Thank you...
  8. How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11

How to schedule automatic shutdown at a certain time in Windows 11: Hello,I have windows 11 and sometime my husband forgets to shutdown, is there a way to set computer to shutdown at 9PM every evening?Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears: Hello, i have bought a new ssd crucial b500 1TB and configure it from my old HD disk make it GPT and install a new windows on it every thing was good last night but today when i try to turn my pc on first time it's ok and enter my password and open my pc but i turn my pc off...
  10. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears: Hello, i have bought a new ssd crucial b500 1TB and configure it from my old HD disk make it GPT and install a new windows on it every thing was good last night but today when i try to turn my pc on first time it's ok and enter my password and open my pc but i turn my pc off...