Windows 10: PC becomes abnormally slow and audio starts buzzing

Discus and support PC becomes abnormally slow and audio starts buzzing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, about 5 or 6 days ago, I downloaded a game from steam which was running pretty badly and freezing sometimes, but after some trying, I got into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jum Jub, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Jum Jub Win User

PC becomes abnormally slow and audio starts buzzing

So, about 5 or 6 days ago, I downloaded a game from steam which was running pretty badly and freezing sometimes, but after some trying, I got into the game and played for a while, but when the game needed to download some content for another chapter, my pc froze. I couldn't close the game, or really do anything so I restarted my pc. after doing so, my pc didn't boot up. I kept trying and trying, but it didn't. so I tried the automatic fix that the computer initiates after a couple of failed boots, and it checked and fixed my drivers, after that my computer started running worse than before, and every 30 minutes or so, it would run really slow that I would barely be able to move my mouse, which made things really annoying, though it only lasts for about one minute, and if there's any audio running, i would hear some kind of buzzing whenever that happened. no matter what I'm doing, that is bound to happen. watching a YouTube video, playing a video game, even having nothing open. Can someone please help? this has been going on nonstop for about a week.

:)

Jum Jub, Mar 23, 2021

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 23, 2021
  3. EpicX11 Win User
    Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, Mar 23, 2021
  4. MrOctober Win User

Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

1. PC becomes abnormally slow and audio starts buzzing - Similar Threads - becomes abnormally slow

2. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  3. Pc suddenly becomes slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc suddenly becomes slow: When i open adobe preimere pro or any streaming applications streamlabs, obs, etc. my pc suddenly slows down everything lags really hard this never happened before until today. Currently have windows 11....
  4. my pc has become abnormally slow

my pc has become abnormally slow: Hi, i have this problem for about 3 weeks, i tried to do many things about it including pc recovery, virus scan and so on. Starting with the assumption that however I have a rather old pc dell precision m4700 it seems strange to me to have undergone such a drastic change from...
  5. my pc has become abnormally slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc has become abnormally slow: Hi, i have this problem for about 3 weeks, i tried to do many things about it including pc recovery, virus scan and so on. Starting with the assumption that however I have a rather old pc dell precision m4700 it seems strange to me to have undergone such a drastic change from...
  6. my pc has become abnormally slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  8. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  9. Audio buzzing

10. PC becoming slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC becoming slow and laggy: I was wondering if anyone new how to fix the problem with my pc as it has become very laggy and slow and cant run applications as good as it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-becoming-slow-and-laggy/8fa58752-bc98-4203-9146-9d95d2175991