Windows 10: PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

Discus and support PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dell AIO with win 10 just started to become unresponsive right after starting up - until sign out and reboot. Solid blue graphic like box attached to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeresaLane2, Jun 3, 2020.

1. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

Dell AIO with win 10 just started to become unresponsive right after starting up - until sign out and reboot. Solid blue graphic like box attached to cursor changes size as i move cursor. After i finally click that blue box off my screen, then a white task box appears that seems to have something to do with Intel Graphics. Tasks listed in the box are View, Sort by, and Intel Graphics. It is hard to get rid of it, then my computer will not do anything. I cant open a browser or anything else until i reboot. Any one ever seen this before?

:)

TeresaLane2, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 3, 2020
  4. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

1. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box... - Similar Threads - becomes unresponsive initial

2. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  3. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  4. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  6. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  7. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  9. Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game

Pc becoming unresponsive and mouse cursor beeping when moved after closing a game: This has been a recent issue and it only started happening a couple of days ago, where my pc becomes completely unresponsive after I close my games tab to open for instance google chrome. Also my mouse cursor can move, however, every time I move it, it creates a beeping sound...
  10. strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.: If I click the blue box away, a white box with the words: View, Sort by, ..., Intel Graphics, .. appears. When I click that away, my computer becomes totally unresponsive. If I control-alt-delete, my computer starts acting normal again sometimes. Any one know what this...