Windows 10: PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

Discus and support PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dell AIO with win 10 just started to become unresponsive right after starting up - until sign out and reboot. Solid blue graphic like box attached to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeresaLane2, Jun 3, 2020.

1. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

Dell AIO with win 10 just started to become unresponsive right after starting up - until sign out and reboot. Solid blue graphic like box attached to cursor changes size as i move cursor. After i finally click that blue box off my screen, then a white task box appears that seems to have something to do with Intel Graphics. Tasks listed in the box are View, Sort by, and Intel Graphics. It is hard to get rid of it, then my computer will not do anything. I cant open a browser or anything else until i reboot. Any one ever seen this before?

:)

TeresaLane2, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 3, 2020
  4. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box...

1. PC becomes unresponsive after initial startup as soon a i move my mouse. Strange blue box... - Similar Threads - becomes unresponsive initial

2. Start menu and search box become unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu and search box become unresponsive: I'm running the latest version of Windows, but this started before I upgraded. Whenever it happens, I have to restart the Windows Explorer service to get it to start back. I've looked at the Event Viewer, but nothing seems to jump out. The 2 warnings I see a lot are the...
  3. strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.: If I click the blue box away, a white box with the words: View, Sort by, ..., Intel Graphics, .. appears. When I click that away, my computer becomes totally unresponsive. If I control-alt-delete, my computer starts acting normal again sometimes. Any one know what this...
  4. Screen becomes unresponsive after sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen becomes unresponsive after sleep mode?: My pc has this issue where when it goes into sleep mode, once i turn it back on the screen becomes unresponsive to the mouse/keyboard. This is a new issue and does anyone have any tips besides setting my sleep mode/screen mode to never turning off?...
  5. PC freezes regularly, soon after startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes regularly, soon after startup.: Hi, This forum helped before with a BSOD I was experiencing. It turned out that my Logitech mouse drivers needed updating. Now the same computer has another problem. The screen freezes regularly, soon after startup. There is no BSOD, the screen just freezes, i.e. the...
  6. No mouse pointer after startup until i move the mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mouse pointer after startup until i move the mouse: When windows starts up there is no mouse pointer, and will stay hidden until i move my mouse. This was the case without the logitech drivers; with the drivers installed but not running and with the drivers installed and running. So i doubt this is because of the drivers....
  7. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursot: Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it looks like this. Did a few restarts and updated the drivers to no avail. I have the dell alienware x51 r2, 760ti oem gpu. [img] 14741
  8. ModernUI becomes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    ModernUI becomes unresponsive: Gaming PC, usual response after gaming for 1 hour or more. Can't click on Start tile, no apps will launch (Mail, Edge, etc.) can double-click program icons to run Windows applications. Usually fix by CTRL/ALT/DEL, log out then restart. Win10 16299.192 GeForce 390.65...
  9. Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 becomes unresponsive to the mouse but cmd keys work: I have not installed any new software or anything, just logged on today and this issue has began my nightmare. When i surf the web on Google Chrome everything becomes unresponsive with my mouse ex: not being able to make a new tab or open up the start menu or files explorer...
  10. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.: I have started this same thread under drivers and hardware, but i think it might be the wrong section, mods pls help merge them if necessary. Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it...