Windows 10: pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller

Discus and support pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc constantly scrolls up and to the left on the start menu and windows settings after disconnecting the controller making it unusable as I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tobias Richardson, Mar 7, 2021.

1. pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller

my pc constantly scrolls up and to the left on the start menu and windows settings after disconnecting the controller making it unusable as I can't select anything. the controller works perfectly normal when plugged in or connected via Bluetooth this problem happens only after I disconnect it. The only way Ive been able fix it is by completely restarting the pc, reconnecting the controller changes nothing. Ive tried uninstalling the controller's drivers closing all third-party apps and unplugged everything from the pc but no matter what I do I have to restart in order to use my pc properly again. Does anyone know why this happens and if i can fix it so i can use a controller properly without restarting my pc?

:)

Tobias Richardson, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Xbox controller on pc disconnects everytime I move it

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to connect an Xbox One Controller to a Windows PC

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can’t connect

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 7, 2021
  4. pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller

Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller

1. pc becomes unusable after disconnecting a xbox one controller - Similar Threads - becomes unusable disconnecting

2. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  3. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  4. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect: Hi,So I've been having a problem for a while where my start menu and calendar were constantly scrolling without me doing anything with the only solution being a restart. after playing around in the device manager and looking at the Xbox accessories app I found that whenever...
  5. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect: Hi,So I've been having a problem for a while where my start menu and calendar were constantly scrolling without me doing anything with the only solution being a restart. after playing around in the device manager and looking at the Xbox accessories app I found that whenever...
  6. Windows Constantly Scrolling After Xbox one controller Disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox one controller becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller becoming unresponsive: I have an xbox one controller that's been giving me trouble 1708 wireless. When I connect it to my pc to play something on it, it frequently becomes unresponsive and will not accept any inputs whatever was held at the time it became responsive is continued until it becomes...
  8. Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec: Hi everyone, I bought a Bluetooth dongle(tp-link ub400) to connect my Xbox one controller to my PC but I have a problem. If I don't touch the controller during 3sec, it looks like "disconnected" and I have to press a button several times (4-5 times) for the controller to...
  9. Xbox One Controller disconnects after Windows restart or is turned off/on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller disconnects after Windows restart or is turned off/on: Hello, I've been playing on my WIndows 10 PC with my Xbox One S Controller for years Now, after the latest windows 10 update 2004 whenever I restart or turn off and on again my PC, the Xbox controller won't turn on is always wire connected so I need to un-plug and plug...
  10. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC): So, I have a very unusual problem. Every game I play, the controls will start out great, then I'll have massive lag (for 2-3 minutes) followed by Bluetooth disconnect. Not a lag in gameplay or drop in FPS. Just a massive delay in controller commands. When the Bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com