Windows 10: Pc black screens randomly

Discus and support Pc black screens randomly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatoNo espaço, May 23, 2022.

1. Pc black screens randomly

My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the ram and gpu and cleaned them too. Repeating them just ends up in a dice roll because it's a 50/50 on if it will actually boot or not. After connecting a speaker to it I get 1 long beep and 3 other short beeps

:)

PatoNo espaço, May 23, 2022

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 23, 2022
  3. black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 23, 2022
  4. Pc black screens randomly

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Pc black screens randomly

1. Pc black screens randomly - Similar Threads - black screens randomly

2. PC black screens and then restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC black screens and then restarts randomly: Ever since I got back from a trip, it seems that every 5-10 minutes my pc will black screen and then restart after 10 seconds. I had recently removed my CPU cooler for an AIO, but when the new AIO didn’t fit I put the old cooler back in. I’m not sure if that causes any issue...
  3. PC black screens and then restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC black screens and then restarts randomly: Ever since I got back from a trip, it seems that every 5-10 minutes my pc will black screen and then restart after 10 seconds. I had recently removed my CPU cooler for an AIO, but when the new AIO didn’t fit I put the old cooler back in. I’m not sure if that causes any issue...
  4. Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black: Hi Everyone, Im asking this mostly because im afraid im destroying my gpu.Ive been having problems with my screen going black/ randomly freezing in a lot of scenarios, at startup it oftenly turns one or more of my screens off and then on again, while watching shows of vlc it...
  5. Pc black screens randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc black screens randomly: My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the...
  6. Pc black screens randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc black screens randomly: My pc has this one error that it just goes into a black screen randomly mostly while gaming but I'm still not entirely sure about that sometimes it just decides that it wants to not show any video on startup even. I am truly out of ideas on what to test, I have reseated the...
  7. PC keeps black screening randomly

PC keeps black screening randomly: I have been having this issue lately where whether I'm gaming or watching something on youtube where my PC will black screen on both monitors with the fan on the GPU going at high speeds. I have no choice but to power off my PC and turn it back on because the screen will not...
  8. Random Black Screens On New Pc

Random Black Screens On New Pc: Hello I recently purchased a new pc and I've been having random black screen happen, I've tried everything to fix the issue but nothing is working. I've uninstalled drivers, did a ddu, loweredsettings and nothing has works. I have a nvidia graphics card with the latest...
  9. PC crashes randomly with black screen

PC crashes randomly with black screen: While it is hapaning i cant do anyting i cat even force close i reinstaled the graphic driver but it doesent work i need help asap please! ***Original Title: Random crash whit black screen***...
  10. PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen

PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen: Every time the PC crashes it will boot up and stay stuck on a black screen. Once it is shut down manually then booted up again it is fine. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...