Windows 10: Pc Blocked - Virus

Discus and support Pc Blocked - Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I was looking some clips at internet and then some website pop up. Right after i got warning from Windows abouth virus. What should i do? I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Angatevon, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Angatevon Win User

Pc Blocked - Virus

Hello. I was looking some clips at internet and then some website pop up. Right after i got warning from Windows abouth virus. What should i do? I have turned comp off and then again on, but its still there so im lost. Ty

[moved from German forums]

:)

Angatevon, Dec 17, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Virus...NOOOOO!

Then its not a virus, i thought its a little strange that a virus was still going in safe mode. But i dont know what to suggest it could be? Are you using the same pc to connect to the internet, just with a linux partition?

BradleyKZN, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Pc Blocked - Virus

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Pc Blocked - Virus

1. Pc Blocked - Virus - Similar Threads - Blocked Virus

2. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  3. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  4. Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected': my system detected a virus on a file I downloaded, and it got blocked/stopped halfway. Is the virus completely blocked from downloading? Do I need to run a scan? There hasn't been any bad effects from it, but I'm just worried....
  5. Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected'

Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected': my system detected a virus on a file I downloaded, and it got blocked/stopped halfway. Is the virus completely blocked from downloading? Do I need to run a scan? There hasn't been any bad effects from it, but I'm just worried....
  6. Downloaded File is Blocked with the saying 'virus detected'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Virus blocks Boot and reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus blocks Boot and reset: I didnt now it was a Virus i just booted up my PC and i got an error your pc ran into a problem on blue screen then i clean installed Windows with a USB and when i install it at 30% i get the same error again and now i dont have and Windows on my PC and can only go in the...
  8. Virus blocks Boot and reset

Virus blocks Boot and reset: I didnt now it was a Virus i just booted up my PC and i got an error your pc ran into a problem on blue screen then i clean installed Windows with a USB and when i install it at 30% i get the same error again and now i dont have and Windows on my PC and can only go in the...
  9. Virus blocks Boot and reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. why is my computer saying your it admiration had blocked this app on windows virus and...

why is my computer saying your it admiration had blocked this app on windows virus and...: ive tried many videos fixes and non of them worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-saying-your-it-admiration-had/477f0667-a60c-4394-8a91-48101bd61319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc blocked virus