Windows 10: PC Blue loading screen stuck

Discus and support PC Blue loading screen stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 3v3ry0n3, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 3v3ry0n3 Win User

PC Blue loading screen stuck

This is how it happened:

So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided that I should sleep that time and do it tommorow.

After I booted up my PC, it got stucked to the blue loading screen with rotating dots. I have tried to do:

(Shift+Restart)(Force shutdown PC 3 times)

But I can’t access Advanced Option screen (Windows Recovery Environment).

So please help, keep in mind I can’t log in to my PC nor access WRE/Advanced option.

RE: I have a CD with an Windows10 installer. How do I make it automatically popup/work?

:)

3v3ry0n3, Sep 4, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 4, 2018
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. PC Blue loading screen stuck - Similar Threads - Blue loading screen

2. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  3. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  4. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  6. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  7. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  8. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  9. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

10. Pc stuck at loading screen

Pc stuck at loading screen: So i was reseting my pc, and then all of a sudden i got a blue screen while its reseting. Now its just stuck at the loading screen. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-loading-screen/6ce236f7-6b0a-44a7-9c88-48d7f8f65114