Windows 10: PC Blue Screen after installation update 0xc000142!!

Discus and support PC Blue Screen after installation update 0xc000142!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So randomly my PC went to this error code and wouldn't start Windows or go to my Login page so I was quite worried. Tried every trick till I actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JovintoJain, Jul 13, 2019.

1. PC Blue Screen after installation update 0xc000142!!

So randomly my PC went to this error code and wouldn't start Windows or go to my Login page so I was quite worried. Tried every trick till I actually had to reset the whole thing on the one Drive Windows was on which wasn't a problem so I did that. Everything went back to normal then I installed straightaway the Windows updates there were three that said "required attention" so I thought after what happened just a while ago I should promptly do that now.

After doing so, windows said it needed a restart to ensure everything is in order and the updates were actually updated. Bang 40% while restarting. I get the error code again and no other solution but to reset the whole PC. Why is this happening? And how do I avoid this happening? I mean it's like they don't want me to install their updates which is fair enough.

:)

JovintoJain, Jul 13, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

PC Blue Screen after installation update 0xc000142!!

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

PC Blue Screen after installation update 0xc000142!!

1. PC Blue Screen after installation update 0xc000142!! - Similar Threads - Blue Screen installation

2. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  3. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  4. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue screen of death after installing updates and applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death after installing updates and applications: Hi, I got BSOD after installing several updates and applications. Could someone help me solve the issue? Will really appreciate any help given. The DMP file can be found at the link below. Thank youhttps://we.tl/t-xm8ZBooHLe...
  6. PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps blue screening after Windows update.: Last night I was playing and all of a sudden my PC starts updating windows. After a while of downloading my PC blue screens and now every time I try to start it it blue screens. What can I do? submitted by /u/odekerava [link] [comments]...
  7. My pc light blue blue screens after installing cms2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc light blue blue screens after installing cms2018: I've recently installed Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 steam unlocked edition: here https://steamunlocked.net/car-mechanic-simulator-free-pc-download/ and it worked the first day but the second day it started to light blue blue screen and my othergames don't work. they'll...
  8. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.: I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer...
  9. 0xc000142 Error Message.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc000142 Error Message.: I am unable to open outlook, windows, excell ect. What is my fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xc000142-error-message/06cbfc1d-0f75-40d4-8841-bed76e603a7e
  10. Blue screen after installing Creators Update

Blue screen after installing Creators Update: I've been running Windows 10 Education on my Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe based system for 2ys now and as far as I remember haven't had a blue screen So I rebuilt my machine today with Windows 10 Enterprise Build 15063.138 and now when I try to play MP4 or MKV files I get a...