Windows 10: PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in

Discus and support PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hopefully this is the right place to post something like this. My PC when booted regularly allows me to sign into my admin account but after like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BJaney, Sep 8, 2019.

1. BJaney Win User

PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in

Hopefully this is the right place to post something like this.

My PC when booted regularly allows me to sign into my admin account but after like roughly a minute or so, goes into a blue screen crash. The below is what led up to it.

So I was attempting to pair my dualshock 4 controller (ps4 controller) to my computer’s bluetooth. Up until this moment my computer has been absolutely fine, no hardware issues etc. (It has been fine for roughly a few years) Once I add a device, and choose a bluetooth device (I don’t recall the name so I don’t know if it was or was not the controllers as I sped past this on accident) and paired it, suddenly my computer froze and I was left with a DPC watchdog timeout error code. I let it restart automatically and the computer booted up fine. Once I logged in, I thought everything was good since my desktop was there, programs were starting fine, etc. However within a minute or two I was hit with another, different crash. This time a “Page fault in nonpaged area” crash. I restarted multiple times and each time same thing, windows boots, then crashes after a small time period. I’ve tried doing a system disk check, which said all my disks were fine, I tried a startup diagnostic which came back unable to help, I turned my pc’s power supply off and on and even pulled the ram and put them back in. This did not help at all. I also tried to do a system restore twice which leads to the error of 0x80070003. The closest I have got to a system boot is via safe mode where I have no problems at all. I honestly don’t know what to attempt and seriously am not wanting to do a system reset where it deletes all my software (I have almost a terabyte of programs and some are extremely difficult, if not impossible to get back.) If anyone has any ideas as to what I should try, I am really open. I don’t know where to find any logs for the crashes in the Windows folder so if anyone does/would like to see them tell me how. I appreciate any help anyone has to offer.

:)

BJaney, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 8, 2019
  4. PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in

1. PC blue screen error after successful boot/log in - Similar Threads - blue screen error

2. Blue screen after logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after logging in: Good day! I have this question because it bothers me a lot to have this kind of problem on my pc. After I log in the blue/ black screen appears and I cant press any or appearing in my screen tried the explorer.exe Hope you will help me. Thank you!...
  3. Blue screen after logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen after logging in: Good day! I have this question because it bothers me a lot to have this kind of problem on my pc. After I log in the blue/ black screen appears and I cant press any or appearing in my screen tried the explorer.exe Hope you will help me. Thank you!...
  4. Blue screen after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after logging in: Good day! I have this question because it bothers me a lot to have this kind of problem on my pc. After I log in the blue/ black screen appears and I cant press any or appearing in my desktop. tried the explorer.exe Hope you will help me. Thank you!...
  5. Blue Screen after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after logging in: i get a blue screen after logging in everytime. just recent upgraded to windows 10 using media tool. i tried a clean boot but now i crash even sooner after windows loads Processor: intel® coretm i7- 2600 cpu @ 3.4 ghz...
  6. Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot

Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot: When I turn on my PC, I will get a blue screen after logging in to Windows. It doesn't matter if the PC is idle or I'm doing something, it'll Blue Screen after a minute or so with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. When the computer restarts, it run just fine with no...
  7. Successives Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Successives Blue Screens: Hello everyone, I'm having problems with my laptop, since some months ago and after a windows update (can't specify), I get constantly blue screens, driver power state failure and video dxgkrnl fatal error. It happens like 10 times a week, it comes one and after 10 min the...
  8. Blue Screens after constant checks no success

Blue Screens after constant checks no success: I have been getting constant blue screens and even after reinstalling windows 10 and running sfc scans and memtest. I cant see any of my hardware failing. But the bluescreens keep happening. Todays blue screen was a kernel power bluescreen event. I have been thinking that a...
  9. Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows return to Log In Screen immediately after Success Log In: Hello all, I'm facing this problem with a second account (simple user without password) that i have in my computer. When i press the Login button, the Desktop screen it's appear for 2-3 seconds and it get me back to the Login Screen without doing anything. It is look...
  10. Multiple blue screens in rapid succession.

Multiple blue screens in rapid succession.: I know you guys are very busy and this post is pretty large. I'm sorry about that. Main Issue My most urgent issue is that today(Tue. 1/5/16) I had 4 blue screens in rapid succession, which worried me enough to post them here cause I've been seeing how knowledgeable you...