Windows 10: Pc Blue Screen only while using certain applications.

Discus and support Pc Blue Screen only while using certain applications. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THis issue only occurs when I use two applications in particular. The new steam game Valheim, and when using Davinci Resovle 17 video editing software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hunterMcBee, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Pc Blue Screen only while using certain applications.

THis issue only occurs when I use two applications in particular. The new steam game Valheim, and when using Davinci Resovle 17 video editing software. pc specs below.

CPU I5-9600k

MOBO: Asus z390 gaming

Ram: gskill ddr4 28gb sticks 16gb total

GPU: 2070 super

PSU: 750w gold Corsair.

Link to Minidump

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8u0tPD07m3jDG1Jds?e=5SZyRq

:)

hunterMcBee, Mar 18, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 18, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Pc Blue Screen only while using certain applications.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Pc Blue Screen only while using certain applications.

1. Pc Blue Screen only while using certain applications. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen while

2. Blue Screen while using Blender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen while using Blender: I have been working on some project on blender in the past days, but after some minutes, blender gets frezee an appears a blue screen with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP...
  3. Blue Screen while using Blender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen while using Blender: I have been working on some project on blender in the past days, but after some minutes, blender gets frezee an appears a blue screen with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP...
  4. Blue Screen while using Blender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  6. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen while uninstalling an application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 blue screen while uninstalling an application: I had installed IRUIN webcam to make my phone as a webcam, as I didn't had one. I am getting some problems, it was showing a window named "webcam.exe" has some problems and a button close the program. When clicked the iriun webcam window and that window gets closed.I thaught...
  8. Print Screen not working, only sometimes and only in certain applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen not working, only sometimes and only in certain applications.: When doing normal computery stuff, my printscreen works totally fine. I press it, I paste into Paint or Discord, and there it is. The problems arise when I'm in fullscreen games. Pressing printscreen most of the time does absolutely nothing, *however*, when I press it after...
  9. Blue screen of death while playing certain games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death while playing certain games.: Hello, I built my computer about a year ago and have had issues running certain games. Specifically Apex Legends, after only a handful of matches I would get a bluescreen with the error "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". I thought it was just the game not...
  10. blue screen and crashing while using

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen and crashing while using: Just recently my computer has been crashing and a blue screen has been popping up, this never happened before. I never know when it's going to happen but I'm usually online via chrome. Very frustrating....