Windows 10: Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

Discus and support Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So since this morning my pc has constantly not been able to load into windows properly it either straight up freezes, It restarts itself or blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeanOconner, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

So since this morning my pc has constantly not been able to load into windows properly it either straight up freezes, It restarts itself or blue screen does anyone have any clue why this is happening

:)

DeanOconner, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 11, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own

1. Pc Blue Screen Or Restarting On Its Own - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Restarting

2. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  3. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  4. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  6. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN: hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem? thanks in advance....
  7. PC keeps freezing then restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps freezing then restarting on its own: Hi, I've had this issue for a while and I don't know what's causing it, at first I used to think this issue comes up whenever I play online games but eventually it just happens randomly. I formatted my PC and the issue persisted, I tried to run diagnostics and see if my RAM...
  8. PC continues to Restart on its own.

PC continues to Restart on its own.: Hello, So, I've had this issue start about a month ago and have not found a solution for it as of yet. My PC restarts on its own. I've searched for reasons online and the only thing I've found was that the issue is caused by a system failure/errors and to search Event...
  9. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC restarting on its own: Product: HP Elite 7500 Series MT Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I am desperate. My PC restarts on its own all of a sudden while I am working, once or twice a day, even if in Windows Update I set those hours as working hours. There is no error message. It...
  10. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarting on its own: I shut my desktop and printer off last night because of storm forecast. After shutting down I walked by and noticed my computer was on. So I shut it down again and this time waited for it to go black. I thought it had shut down. I came in this morning to start it and...