Windows 10: PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help!

Discus and support PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is showed me pc ran into a problem then i try to turn it on and it turns on for a sec then off and it just loops please help!! submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Th3_Lui, May 21, 2020.

1. PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help!

is showed me pc ran into a problem then i try to turn it on and it turns on for a sec then off and it just loops please help!!

submitted by /u/Th3_Lui
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Th3_Lui, May 21, 2020

2. Windows 10: Getting Blue screen error message "CATCHE_MANAGER" and loop while booting.

Original Title: Blue screen and loop while booting

I accidentally deleted an ext3 filesystem standing in windows and suddenly, it showed pc ran into a problemand needs to restart. Italso said to check forthe problem CATCHE_MANAGER. Itgoes on a loop and system wont really show desktop. Startup repair made
    no use. Itshows cant repair. Thats all.can someone soon suggest the solution please?

nirmalscaria, May 22, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, May 22, 2020
  4. PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help!

My Windows 10 PC Ran into problem intfinite trouble shooting loop never boots

Hi

My Windows 10 PC Ran into problem intfinite trouble shooting loop never boots . I tried all the trouble shooting options except reset PC and recovery from system image that appeared on blue screen but still same state.

I tried he command prompt option with 3 bootrec commands as suggested on blog, but nothing happen.

I pc is sony vaio laptop VPCEH series.

After installation of windows 10 auto updates, I deleted old updates but after PC restart it ran into trouble hoot loop and never boot to windows desktop.

I don't want to loose any data on my drive its 250 GB of data om my disk, al the data is on same partition as of windows and program files .

So I am worried of reset option. Only once I back up 250 GB data.

I hope there should some way out to bring back my pc to boot to windows 10 desktop?

Please help

Thanks

KishorOswal, May 22, 2020
Thema:

PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help!

1. PC blue screen ran into a problem boot loop please help! - Similar Threads - blue screen ran

2. My pc crashed into a boot loop, then shows the, “we’ve ran into a problem screen,” after a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc crashed into a boot loop, then shows the, “we’ve ran into a problem screen,” after a...: i am using a Lenovo T7 running windows 11. I had recently been browsing the web when I believe a malicious program disguised as opera gx downloaded itself onto my pc without me ever doing so. I went to the file location and inside was another file with an ip address on, and...
  3. My pc crashed into a boot loop, then shows the, “we’ve ran into a problem screen,” after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashed into a boot loop, then shows the, “we’ve ran into a problem screen,” after a...: i am using a Lenovo T7 running windows 11. I had recently been browsing the web when I believe a malicious program disguised as opera gx downloaded itself onto my pc without me ever doing so. I went to the file location and inside was another file with an ip address on, and...
  4. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  5. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  6. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC ran into problem loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC ran into problem loop: Hi, I used my PC yesterday and it worked totally fine but today when I tried to turn it on it started showing that my PC ran into problem. I am stuck in a loop. Can u please help me out asap....
  8. Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.

Blue Screen - PC ran into problem need to restart.: I have had a blue screen at least twice this month. The first time I see it in View Archived Messages/Reliability Monitor is on October 3rd, however I am not positive that is the first time it occurred. Today when it occurred, I got took a picture of the screen and it says:...
  9. Windows ran into a problem boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows ran into a problem boot loop: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps starting up showing other user then 1 minute later restarts again. i cant acces power options as it say there are not avalible cant login, unsure on what todo other then reset windows, any thing that can help fix this issue would be a great help....
  10. "Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!

"Windows ran into a problem" blue screen. Please help!: Recently, i installed the amd overdrive software to potentially boost the clock speed of my cpu. When the program told me to restart my laptop to apply the changes, i got the 'windows has ran into a problem' blue screen. I have tried booting in safe mode (which brought me...