Windows 10: Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers

Discus and support Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anytime I disconnect a controller from my pc (currently Xbox one elite v2) my pc crashes goes to a blue screen to collect data and then restarts. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kitt_aunne, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers

Anytime I disconnect a controller from my pc (currently Xbox one elite v2) my pc crashes goes to a blue screen to collect data and then restarts. I've updated my drivers multiple times and I don't know what the issue could be. I've been having this problem for the past year maybe. It stopped for a while but it just started again a few days ago

submitted by /u/kitt_aunne
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kitt_aunne, Nov 17, 2020
  2. lenzko Win User

Unplug my E7 USB cause my PC turn blue screen

anyone can help me ...most of the time when i try to unplug the USB from my PC , my pc always turn in blue screen...my windows OS is windows 7 64 bits..

lenzko, Nov 17, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers

Blue Screen after unplugging HDMI and on battery power

Hello!

Here's the scenario of a blue screen that I can reliably reproduce....

• I'm presenting off my Dell Precision 5510 (Windows 10 Pro version 1709 Build 16299.248, 64-bit, 32GB RAM, Intel i7-6820HQ @ 2.70Ghz) while plugged into power. The laptop is connected to a projector via HDMI, with the screen extended (allowing me to see
      one thing on my laptop monitor and other content displayed on the HDMI connected projector.
    • Presentation is done. I unplug from HDMI without toggling to displaying only on my PC screen. I just unplug the HDMI cable.
    • I unplug from the power supply (thus now on battery power) but have not turned off the laptop or put it in standby.
    • I work on some follow-up tasks..... In a matter of minutes the laptop slows, locks, and blue screens.
    • The blue screen code varies, but the message about collecting data never goes above 0%.

If I toggle to displaying only on my PC screen, I seem to avoid the blue screen. Also, if I'm under power, it doesn't seem to happen. Finally, if I unplug from power but don't unplug the HDMI, I'm fine. It's when I unplug from HDMI and go to battery power
    that the failure happens.

Nothing shows up on memory diagnostics.

Thoughts? Thanks!

AndyKaufmanPMP, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers

1. Pc blue screen when unplugging USB controllers - Similar Threads - blue screen unplugging

2. bsod when unplugging usb device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod when unplugging usb device: i very regularly always get bsod when i unplug anything from any of my usb ports, bsod says PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. i can access the minidump file but dont know how top upload it on here for further assitance....
  3. bsod when unplugging usb device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod when unplugging usb device: i very regularly always get bsod when i unplug anything from any of my usb ports, bsod says PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. i can access the minidump file but dont know how top upload it on here for further assitance....
  4. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.: I’ve been having frequent blue screens whenever I unplugged my mouse or unplug my controller, also happens when plugging or unplugging any usb. Started happenening after I did a clean wipe and a new install of windows....
  5. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.: I’ve been having frequent blue screens whenever I unplugged my mouse or unplug my controller, also happens when plugging or unplugging any usb. Started happenening after I did a clean wipe and a new install of windows....
  6. Blue screen when plugging in or unplugging a usb.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Screen Blue Tint when plug/unplug USB's: Hi, this is my first post in TenForums! My laptop is acting weird since a couple months ago. The first time was when I unplugged my external hdd. I noticed that the screen colors turned a bit colder, some sort of blueish tint appeared. On all this time I've noticed that this...
  8. Blue Screen when unplugging USB

Blue Screen when unplugging USB: Recently I have been having a problem with my Acer laptop giving me the blue screen when I unplug USB devices. I'm attaching a link to the dump file posted on my google drive. Hoping someone can look at this dump file and tell me what is causing the problem....
  9. Blank Screen when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank Screen when unplugged: I have an ASUS x555l laptop running Windows 10, which has all the appropriate updates since I bought the laptop in 2015 and installed Windows 10 as a free download when it was made available. My problem is that when I am on battery power, the screen immediately goes blank...
  10. Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged

Blue Screen of Death When Laptop Is Unplugged: Hello, I am in a bit of a bind. About 8 months ago I purchased a Lenovo Z50 laptop from Amazon. This has a quad-core AMD A10 processor, and 8 GB of RAM. When I got it, it ran Windows 8. It has worked flawlessly for me, despite all of the my coding projects and virtual...