Windows 10: Pc Blue Screen

Discus and support Pc Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc will freeze then restart randomly. What is causing this issue? Here is the problem details. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Valvatorez1333, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Pc Blue Screen

My pc will freeze then restart randomly. What is causing this issue? Here is the problem details.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 3b

Parameter 1: c0000005

Parameter 2: fffff80414937c6b

Parameter 3: ffffe7019c5a9920

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19042

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem

022121-12015-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

MEMORY.DMP

WERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

:)

Valvatorez1333, Feb 21, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 21, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Pc Blue Screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Pc Blue Screen

1. Pc Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  4. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  5. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  6. How to fix blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screening: I keep blue screening and tried to fix it, would just like some helpThe error codes I see from the BSOD are:service error exceptionunexpected store exceptionCan't seem to find why this keeps happening and it only happens when I try to play games that I should be fine running....
  7. How to fix blue screening

How to fix blue screening: I keep blue screening and tried to fix it, would just like some helpThe error codes I see from the BSOD are:service error exceptionunexpected store exceptionCan't seem to find why this keeps happening and it only happens when I try to play games that I should be fine running....
  8. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  9. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  10. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging